Do you think "Blondie" is addicted to reading Watchtowers and Awakes?

by booker-t 87 Replies latest jw friends

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Booker, "I don't mean to be judging you" but,... CAN IT. Blondies comments has helped many recognize and identify the indoctrinational thinking process used by WTBTS when reading the magazines. I have enjoyed her posts.

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

as the kids say...

lolwut?

• Glander
    Glander

Blondie provides the meat and potatoes on this site. She dissects the main WT study with real knowledge and insight. She offsets a dozen threads about masturbation, Obama or chicken recipes.

She is a treasure.

PS Reading the current Watchtower study articles is something I wouldn't be able to do.

Thx B.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

I love her insight! It's helpful for the non-jw who doesn't have access to the materials.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Blondie's way of combatting the WTS is by using their own words against them, and she does it very well. Many, including me, have been greatly helped by her research.

I'm sure Blondie can stop whenever she wants to.

• jgnat
    jgnat

You are way off the mark. I've socialized with Blondie and her husband and I can promise you she has a rich and varied life, well removed from the WTS. She is one of the most grounded people I've ever met.

One of Blondie's pet peeves is this board's tendency to psychoanalyze without the whole story or frankly, any training. And here you have imparted motive with the scantest of "evidence".

I know one of the driving forces of her continuing studies is to help exiting JW's learn to analyse the articles to identify the fallacies and manipulation.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

I certainly appreciate what she does and while I have a very satisfying full life involving many interests, the Watchtower has a grip on the majority of my family and old friends. As a recent fader, I enjoy her reviews and will be reading the magazines for some time, so as to glean points I can use with those still in that have a piece of my heart. To me, it doesn't take much time, especially considering how brief the magazines are now. Live and let live. Blondie UNSELFISHLY provides this avenue of research for us. She's a grown woman. She can stop anytime she wants, but we hope she doesn't.

• talesin
    talesin

I know Blondie, and she is dedicated to helping Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse, and has worked many years in this cause. In the tradition of many volunteers, she gives her time to this cause (protecting children), as well as being an EXPERT on past JW literature, and providing a weekly critique of the Watchtower TM study to us.

There is no other poster who has her or his life on balance, yet continues to give support, more than Blondie. And yes, she DOES have a full, and enriched life away from this place.

imho

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Nosferatu

• 20yearfader
    20yearfader

i always look forward to blondie's post on the watchtower and i hope she will continue exposing the bs in them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit