Are You Interested In Religion Of Any Sort At This Point In Your Life?

by minimus 97 Replies latest jw friends

• abbasgreta
    abbasgreta

bicmac: Hello! from Greta, a rootin' tootin', "HAPPY (oh yeah!) clappy religious bible thumping froot". Simon: If you were to do that, then this forum (def: a meeting or medium where ideas and VIEWS on a particular issue can be EXCHANGED) becomes surplus to requirements. I would never take umbridge with a poster who put for example: "Don't need God, he kills children". (No offence meant to any such poster.) I don't get such a comment at all and do a "face-palm" but he/she is welcome to post it on a forum. Should there then be an "I Don't Get God" section? Of course not. Peace and contentment to you ALL.xx

• tinker
    tinker

No Religion Of Any Sort for moi. I tired "Spiritual" on for a while but the TATT applied there too. All the scales fell from my eyes and I found myself, no need for any Gods at all.

• sosoconfused
    sosoconfused

@bigmac " as soon as i see any happy clappy religious bible thumping froots on here i just filter them out"

I am learning that I need to take these words to heart. I no longer have any desire to be connected to any "religion" whatsoever.

Diehard religious people tend to be the most unyielding, arrogant, and dogmatic people not just in regards to thier religious beliefs but everything else as well

• Bella15
    Bella15

Not interested in religion but very interested in a personal relationship with God!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Erm, lets see, that'll be a definite NO, from me Minimus. If we want a relationship with God we can approach Christ who will mediate for us. Don't need any other men (or women) in a hierarchical organisation involved. Thanks, but no thanks.

Loz x

• wha happened?
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Does Jehovah give credit for time served? If so, I went to more religious meetings in my lifetime than most modern-day Christians. Count that time up, boss.

• cofty
    cofty

Isn't it funny to see all the pedantic faithful eschewing the word religion?

If you pray you are religious by any sensible definition.

re·li·gion

/ri'lij?n/

Noun
    1. The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods.
  • neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

Nope.

Edited: I guess my standards, both moral and ethical, are too high.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I gave at the office, I am done, finite, nada, zilch, zip, nil. If you don't think I am done and would like to add a few additional words, let me know. Did I tell you I am DONE with religion? Just checking... I don't want to cause any confusion. Because I really am DONE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit