Are You Interested In Religion Of Any Sort At This Point In Your Life?

by minimus 97 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Nope. Unfortunately, because religion can play an important role in one's life. The WTS ruined religion and everything related to it for me.

• minimus
    minimus

Bb, I agree, plus I think there's very little value in believing in a certain religion.

• jam
    jam

Not religion, but still interest in the Bible. I love that

mythological book. LOL

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Religion has its purpose. Not too sure if I will sign any contracts or feel the need to get baptized but I enjoy attending. Now attending does not mean that I need to believe everthing.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I cannot subscribe to any man run dogma factory. I have my own religion and it involves the proper use of a Snickers Bar.

• Satanus
    Satanus

No woo for yoo, eh min. I'm not religious. I'm interested in some of the philosophical points in hinduism. Its a rich culture.

S

• jam
    jam

Sarahsmile: Agree"Religion has it purpose". I tried, a community

of great people. But for me I just couldn't set there and the minister

makes a statement, the Grand Canyon was carved out by the

flood in Noah's day. I couldn't believe anything was said after I

begain examining the bible.

But I enjoyed the singing, still go occasionally to hear some Gospel

music.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I have a better understanding of the bible now and more interest in it, but yeah no religion per se. I do have a friend that was raised a JW and left when 13 and has gotten spiritual lately and he found a church where they worship seriously but they also know he doesn't believe every one of their traditions and their OK with it, so thats what i Like.

• tec
    tec

Nope. No interest in religion AT ALL.

Religion is from men.

My faith is in Christ... not in religion.

Peace,

tammy

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

The jw' s are a mind control group/cult and they caught me. Didn't know I was vulnerable or susceptible, but obviously I was.

But, I will never ever be affiliated with another religious group again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit