Our Blondie Has A Torn Memiscus.

by LoisLane looking for Superman 54 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Blondie posted her Watchtower comments for today and her last paragraph was asking for help, suggestions. She is in pain from her knee injury, is on steroids and possibly going to have surgery.

She is asking if anyone here, has had the same problem, and if so, what did they do and how was the outcome?

Just Lois

• cantleave
    cantleave

Poor Blondie

• still thinking
    still thinking

So sorry for you Blondie...I injured my knee years ago...but didn't need any surgery, just physio. Very painful though. Sorry can't help with any suggestions. What sort of injury is it?

• designs
  • villagegirl
    villagegirl

Extremely painful, even imobilized it still hurts.

anti-inflamatory meds, pain killers, rest, elevation,

ice if you can stand it, the fluids have to be reabsorbed,

and the inflamation has to go down, Epson Salt bath can

help if you can manage that.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Oh dear (((Blondie))))

• stillin
    stillin

I thought I could be very careful about how I moved and still go about my everyday work routine. Nope. Sit down, rotate ice packs, take ibuprofen, and STAY there for a couple of days. It sounds like village girl knows the deal too.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I hope you get better soon, Blondie. Do not put strain on that leg, rest rest rest and put ice packs on it. The swelling on the inner soft parts must go away, then the pain will subside.

Eden

• Woody22
    Woody22

Bad knees for years (too much hockey) cortizone shots helped immensely.

woody

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

I had a torn meniscus in both knees its one required surgury the other did'nt very painfull indeed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit