Our Blondie Has A Torn Memiscus.

by LoisLane looking for Superman 54 Replies latest jw friends

• sherah
  • jeanniebeanzz
    jeanniebeanzz

Stay off of it as much as possible. A laproscopic surgery will likely be ordered if you've got serious damage. I sure hope you are able to get the medical treatment you need, Blondie. Sorry you are going through this, been there... it is NO fun. :(

Jean

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Open Mind...That is funny. If you are taking Vicodin...

On the TV show "House" isn't that what he supposedly takes all the time? Dr Gregory House is a Diagnostic Physician, so fictionally, if he has to take pills with

one hand and use the other hand to stuff his mouth full of prunes and water, he would think, ah, good thing he has Dr. Cuddie's private bathroom to deposit and

perfume the air with the results of his pain reliever. His character would do it too. lol

Just Lois

• earthfire
    earthfire

I hope you get better soon. The thing that helps me with pain is acupuncture, maybe you could try that?

• Simon
    Simon

No suggestions or advice to share, but hope you feel better soon Blondie !

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

BTW, it's Meniscus (with an n), not memiscus

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Thank you Lisa for bringing it to my attention.

Blondie wrote it correctly. I transcribed it wrong.

Just Lois

• whathappened
    whathappened

So sorry about Blondie's knee. Hope you will be good as new soon as and the pain doesn't prevent her from posting her comments.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Sorry about your injury, Blondie. Hope you experience a speedy recovery.

QB

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

I just had that surgery a year ago. My opinion only. Stay away from the steroids!!!! They actually do more harm than good. My other knee also has a tear, and the DR. wanted to do steroids therapy, I researched the steroid, Thank you but NO!! I will live with the pain. If you wish you can Pm me or my wife, we'll explain what will happen. Hell, we can even show you pictures of the before and after. Affectionately: Brother of the Hawk ( I will surrender my mind no more, forever)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit