Design or Non-Design, finally we know, Darwin's Doubt

by QC 371 Replies latest jw friends

• QC
    QC
    cofty: look up obtuse in your dictionary.

Inventing you own facts.

I see.

When dealing with you, less is more.

I sometime wonder what will become of you, your legacy, etc.

• cofty
    cofty

Data Dog - It is a semantic discussion.

There is zero evidence for an intelligent designer. There is nothing that can't be accounted for by processes like natural selection.

On the other hand it is proper to use the word "design" in the sense that natural selection has resulted in forms or phenotypes that are well suited for their enviroments and lifestyles.

Then problem is that people like QC then get their dictionaries out with no regard for context.

Edited to add - I sometime wonder what will become of you, your legacy, etc - QC

I hope you are not trying to add to BOTH's nastiness. I noticed you bumped his thread.

• bohm
    bohm

Qc: love how you copy-paste a bunch of drivel which you clearly do not understand yourself, then you add false context when you quote me and finally inform me i am not as smart as i think.

You are called out; you dont understand the arguments by which you try to persuade others. Its a doubly-uninformed oppinion!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Playing chess with pigeons!

• QC
    QC
    cofty: QC... then get their dictionaries out with no regard for context.

Oh, no dictionary authority support so will make it a matter of semantics. You and Ryan Braun, shoe horn stuff, force your choice of reality on others.

You definitely have a dark side.

Like I said, less is more with you.

My hope for you is you come to your senses and land in a better place.

• cofty
  • cofty
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Inventing you own facts.

I see.

There are no facts, only interpretations.

• bohm
  • mP
    mP

QC:

How anyone could believe the opinions or writings of people who believed that demons cause disease or that sick people pissed jehovah off is beyond me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit