Design or Non-Design, finally we know, Darwin's Doubt

by QC 371 Replies latest jw friends

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I would love to meet all these experts on what happens at Ivy League and comp Eastern schools. My morals are damn good. Our ethics are incredible. I will always be an outsider in some respects b/c of class and my JW upbri ging. My basic moral compass comes from my family and Nj, not N.Y.. I was one of the first diversity students. My background was so limited that I had no clue about anything. Just admit you envy power. My profs ditched time teaching us facts to concentrate on morals. We would be the leaders one day. You can always learn facts. Morals and ethics are more importantI have been around. Midwest people are not holier than anyone. Also, I am much older. When I attended school back Iin Noah's time, the elite schools were desperate to break the mold. No longer could any dolt with money be aadmitted.

You need great grades, great SAt scores and a willingness to have your prejudices challenged. They are no longer East coast schools. Itis very international. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the east coast.I am fed u p with ignorant people making up lies. God likes the Eastern states as much as any other. Yes, we have Jews. Not any where near as on your fantasies. Msny members here are from thr NY area. We are not amoral.God will tell you someday.

I

• cofty
    cofty

QC, Scotsman, AA - How much research have you done on recent insights into the so-called Cambrian Explosion?

Do you understand the causes of the ecological changes that drove it?

Have you studied the recent discoveries from Evo Devo that show the full genetic tool-kit for body-building was was already in place?

Have you read about the evolution of genetic switches and gene networks, or the duplication of Hox gene clusters and the shifting of Hox zones that account for the proliferation of body plans?

I'm guessing the answer is no. If I'm wrong about that and you would like to discuss the evidence please let us know.

• QC
    QC

Hi Run, cofty and Billy, thanks for sharing.

Darwin's Doubt info:
    This is the latest fresh look at Evolution revealing the missing info everyone needs to know.

False are the Darwinian postulates of gradualism (vast imperceptible species gradations) and transmutations (micro/macro specie mutation jumps). None of the physical evidence in the Cambrian fossil record supports these speculations.

Cambrian fossil record shows:

1) Abrupt explosion of animal life happens in a 5-6 million year window.

2) Arrivals are in a "top-down" hierarchcal order, genus (themes) of COMPLEX body types FIRST (no "bottom-up" evolving simplest life forms first)

3) Beneath each body type genus theme is species variations on the theme.

These "variation on the theme" body types is similar to the way car manufacturing DESIGNs make various car models.

All these life fossils were created with DNA instructions and EPIGENETIC additional instructions throughout each body, very sophisticated exquisite design.

Human experience says whenever there is instructive information it ALWAYS tracks back to an intelligent source. So, each time science uncovers new instructive information (DNA software, Epigenetic software or mathematic laws, etc.) it points to intelligence, a DESIGNer logic.

Text books at variance with this NEW information are obsolete.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Hi Captian Obvious, I am going to take this subject to a new thread of it's own, why not create some new information for Atheist, Agnostics, Christians, Jews, Muslims to entertain on JWN?

• cantleave
    cantleave

Let's fix that for you QC

• QC
    QC

Atheistic evolutionists have long believed that at some time in the distant past, life arose from non-living substances. British biologist T.H. Huxley in 1869 and physicist John Tyndall in 1874 were early promoters of the idea that life could be generated from inorganic chemicals.

Currently this idea is known as abiogenesis.

Like Evolution, it is a museum relic.

• cofty
    cofty

QC - Has that book been written for children who can't read long words?

You do realise Meyer isn't a scientist don't you?

I see you are ignoring my questions...

QC, Scotsman, AA - How much research have you done on recent insights into the so-called Cambrian Explosion?

Do you understand the causes of the ecological changes that drove it?

Have you studied the recent discoveries from Evo Devo that show the full genetic tool-kit for body-building was was already in place?

Have you read about the evolution of genetic switches and gene networks, or the duplication of Hox gene clusters and the shifting of Hox zones that account for the proliferation of body plans?

I'm guessing the answer is no. If I'm wrong about that and you would like to discuss the evidence please let us know.

• cantleave
    cantleave

QC, abiogenesis is a real science and is not in anyway a discredited theory. Where you found that definition from is beyond me. Spontaneous generation is often considered a synonym of abiogenesis, but the field has many reasonable theories. One such theory is that life originated in alkaline hydrothermal vents created by Serpentinization of ultrabasic rocks. These vents give rise to simple organic molecules. They also provide the right conditions and catalysts that enable those simple organics to create more complex molecules and initiate a simple primordial metabolism.

The porous rocks of these vents contain micropores with cell-like properties, allowing osmotic transfer of ions and molecules. In addition the environment around these micropores creates proton gradients equivalent to the proton-motive force. These gradients provide a resolution to thermodynamic constraints needed to precursor the conditions required for cell biology to function. The gradients found in these alkaline thermal vents explain the near-universal use of proton gradients in modern life forms.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Like I stated in the other thread, unless this book explains how an intelligent designer came into existance from nothing, this book doesn't answer any question about how life began.
    Proving the existence of an all-powerful, all-knowing, never-speaking intelligent FSM involves much more than trying to cast doubt on Darwin.

But you believe the universe and living creatures came from nothing.

• QC
    QC

@cant

abiogenesis is a real science and is not in anyway a discredited theory.

So we're to believe YOU over the online dictionary? All because YOU say so?

Your belief in mud puddle magic is massive credulity, way beyond any religious person.

But you’re the atheist!

I think you're just a very confused JW still, with some of that numerology jangling around in the 6” between your ears.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit