I am so proud of Wendy Williams for calling Paula Deen to the carpet for her racist remarks

by booker-t 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Shador
    Shador

When black people themselves use the N word I think it weakens the case to be 'outraged' by it. If it's intollerable then it shouldn't be used at all, period.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger#Intragroup_versus_intergroup_usage

It would appear that it is an issue of some debate, even amongst the African-American community.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Oh, the hypocrisy!

• mrsjones5
  • zed is dead
    zed is dead

happy dad,

What thread count sheets do you prefer to wear?

zed

• 20yearfader
    20yearfader

change if possible for Paula Deen will be hard,she has been raised in an enviroment where other races are beneath her.Somewhat like the WT where dfed people are lower than low.What is really needed is a no bs talk about race in America,many blacks have white relatives and many whites have black relatives we are so intertwined that it is foolish to continue this way.shake her tree hard enough and some blacks and mexicans will fall out.Sadly for people like her it will be hard to change we might need overlapping generations to pass on before we see any change in those people in the south like her

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I couldn't stand Paula Deen. Her cooking was just too unhealthy and I turned her off after 5 minutes and never went back to watching her. There are stupid people everywhere.

Skeeter

p.s. I did the same to Emeril, but it took a year. His "butter, butter, butter" got to me. Now, I watch the Treehouse man.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Mrs. Jones, you have a PM.

• flipper
    flipper

Racism is incredibly stupid and hateful. One reason I wrote a song titled " Prejudice & Ignorance " . The first line in my song goes, " Prejudice and ignorance it's all just the same, by keeping that view we have ourselves to blame. " I'm glad Wendy Williams called this person out for her ignorance. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Racism Rears it`s Ugly Head..

I think it is all PC bullshit. Us whites are constantly downbraded by radical "coloredso what is a slip of the tongue by a famous person.
    Don't even tell me that you people don't on occasion make a snide remark about someones ethnicity. Get a life already!
    HappyDad

"Us Whites"

Never include include all White People when making Racist Remarks..

Not all of us are like you..

"DownBraded"

Theres no such word..I think you mean Down Graded..

The Dictionary is your Friend!..

"Radical Coloured"..

You come just short of using the N word..

You wanted to appear fair minded,not a Radical White Person..

It didn`t work..

"You People"..

Ahhhh..Your talking about all the Black People..

Did you know some White and Black People,never make snide remarks about each other?..

"Get a Life already"..

You and a few others show up anytime..

Theres an opportunity to make Snide Remarks about Black People..

Thats not much of a life..

No doubt we`ll be seeing a lot of you and the others..

When the Trayvon Martin threads start..

.......................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Bizzy Bee you have a pm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit