Need Help

by ThisFellowCheap 70 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus
    Good....I hope you are done asking for money, here.
  • ThisFellowCheap
    ThisFellowCheap
    @Minimus, such a bitter person you are! Far bitter than kolanuts (yeah my nuts are sweeter than ya, love da pun!). You are worse than many Jdubs I knew. Keep being mini and a mouse, perfect repping of yourself!
  • steve2
    steve2

Thisfellowcheap, taking my cue from your very own bitterly sarcastic words to minimus, I urge you to try NOT to live up to your name - cheap.

Contrary to your wounded reaction, not everyone who criticized you is "bitter". Often there is more than a grain of truth in their words, and given how easy it is to spin stories over the net, everyone's caution about your story is wise and justified.

As for the earthquake in Nepal, what makes you take the desperate moral high ground by urging people here to donate to the people of Nepal? On what basis have you assumed we have not already donated and continue to donate? Your wiley ways continue.

• minimus
    minimus
    Not everyone is as ignorant as you might hope, t f c
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

@Simon, I think you have falsely misrepresentated my desire. At notime did I wish my identity to be hidden. Either by omission or commission, you have given a wrong impression of me.

I hope you will be truly sorry about that....ThisFellowCheap

Simon`s Observation was Dead On..

...........SIMON NAILED IT..

...........http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/Hammernail.gif

• ThisFellowCheap
    ThisFellowCheap

@steve2, if u can fault my sarcasm and didn't see nothing wrong about @Minimus insulting and provocative comments you are just being an hypocrite. No words minced! And your Nepal jabs are nothing more than "desperate" hitting below the belt. So it's bad to encourage people to help now, ehn?! Look, no matter how much you try to concort some ulterior motive for that statement, it will just be a reflection of your desire to score cheap points on me, very ridiculous and petty to me!

Yes not everyone that disbelieved or criticised me are bitter but some seemed to be from their comments. Just hope such ones could come down from their high horses and consider the possibility that they were wrong, might have misjudged and hurt someone already down even more. Until then I'd hold them in poor esteem. So let my "wiley ways" continue, at least in your mind!

Now, you could wish me better luck and success in my rejuvenated academic pursuit. I'd like that!

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

I am glad you have some help now from one of your professors. I hope it comes through for you. The Nigerian thing has just become a huge punchline to jokes...but we have to remember it also seems like racism toward that particular country to judge every Nigerian as a scammer. However Kola, the classiest thing was probably not asking for funds here from people who don't know you. I know you felt desperate when you did it. You have worked so hard to get where you are, and then you lost much of that work recently which sets you back a few frustrating steps in your life plan. I am sorry we were collectively mean. Please continue to post here and tell us how you are doing.

• steve2
    steve2

ThisFellowCheap, oh dear, you are huffing and puffing through a marathon mile when only a few careful steps are required.

Who said I saw nothing wrong @ minimus insulting and provocative comments? Not every fly gets swotted. I was commenting on your own bitter and sarcastic way of responding to him - you exhibited the very same attributes you accused him of - that's all. No hidden messsages there.

As for your reference to Nepal - I questioned your attempts to curry favor by coming across as magnaminous. You appeared to follow the "rule" that states:

"If you cannot win people over with your arguments, divert attention to another worthier cause that will cast you in a good light."

I grant that perhaps I do not fully understand you or your "ways", so when you tell me to wish you better luck and success in [your] rejuvenated pursuit" I am again struck by the unusual ways you try to gain a sympathetic ear.

• minimus
    minimus
    Mini mus smells bs when it's in the air. Nothing provocative about calling a spade a spade.
  • ThisFellowCheap
    ThisFellowCheap

@FayeDunaway, thanks so much for the good wishes, that breathe of positivity is appreciated so much. This forum used to be somewhere I'd come for solace at least if not solutions but I was almost disappointed this time. Excuse my stubbornness tho, I must still protest that I never asked anyone on this site for money in my request: the idea was for someone who could help start a fund for me and I didn't expect the person to do it as to a stranger. I intended for such person to be thorough in seeking authenticity before proceeding. It felt painful to be grossly misinterpreted and also to see crass abuse and insults. Sure, I will continue to post here, especially as I recently in my bid to look for anything and everything to sell, saw my cache of old JW poems. I will post them subsequently since here discusses "anything Jehovah's Witnesses..."

@steve2, why seletively swat flies? If you saw @Minimus abusive comments and you chose not to disapprove, then it is still double-standards. Heck, his immediate and shallow abusive response to the OP was one of the most liked, and if you, I presume sir, were one of those to like it, you have absolutely no rights being the moral police! You claim that none of the harshness comes from my nationality status, yet you yourself said in the same breath that "you knew" immediately you saw "Nigerian" that I was gonna ask for money. Mind you, since I introduced myself as a Nigerian on this board about three years back, people have been looking for their cashbooks almost instantaneously, albeit comical. I bet it would not be in good taste to jingle some coins or weigh a "pound of flesh" if someone were to introduce self as Jewish here. You might not wish to recognise it, but those are taints of racism and it think my "wounded reactions" may be justified. You might not understand my "unusual ways" probably because of cultural differences in expressions or because you just wish to find faults. Seeking help for oneself and encouraging people to help others can, and in this case is, be mutually exclusive acts. I do not have a personal disagreement to your objections like I have to some, but ideological.

@Minimus, some people are so attuned to bullshit that it's the only thing they can smell. If you wanna smell more bullshit, read your comments on this post, and then smell your fingers- that's where it's oozing from! You say not everyone is as ignorant as I hoped, but know that one thing worse than ignorance is the illusion of knowledge. Top that with being a liar(I think this guy writes me once a year asking for some help). Keep trying being a "bully" and "shitty", you will get the likes but will just keep being wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit