Need Help

by ThisFellowCheap 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Driving Force
    Driving Force
    minimus
    minimus
    How much do you want then?
    Just provide all your details and I am sure many will send you a few bucks.
    Here is the information we need, just post the info on this website so we call all send you money.
    • Full address
    • Full bank details
    • A copy of your signature
      Photo copy your ID and upload a good digital version

And don't forget to give us an assessment of your personality in figures to at least 2 decimal places and a letter of recommendation from the local BOE.

• minimus
    minimus
    I am simply begging for money from anybody so I can finish Skool and get my family a new iPad.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Why is the guy on here begging for money? Hasn't the Governing Body told him, "Jehovah provides?" I'm sure his local Congregation Elders would be happified to throw him some money to help him out. After all, they are his Shepherds, right?
  • ThisFellowCheap
    ThisFellowCheap

There are good JWs there are bad ones

There are good exJWs there are bad ones...

Kicked me when I am down, I learnt. Painful, but I learnt.

• clarity
    clarity

"know it's not much, but I can offer you a hug, and some positive thoughts that your situation changes for the better very soon."

ohiocowboy.........just to say in my 5 yrs on here, you have always come through with an upbuilding & encouraging response to everybody. You have the biggest heart filled with kindness. Reading your words make me feel proud to associate with you on here ...even though this is a very limited association. After the grief caused me by WT, just wanted to say thank you dear man for giving me back my faith in mankind.

sincerely clarity

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

@James Mixon: Most JWs don’t do charity, so let’s hope it ain’t that you kept that trait when you left. And yours and Outlaw “deals” might seem hilarious to you, but it shows how much empathy you guys truly have hiding behind your computer screens mocking a plea for help. Reminds me of Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins. I may be a beggar but you are cowards....ThisFellowCheap

So you don`t want my generous offer?..LOL!!..

There are Plenty of People here,who are Struggling with their own Day to Day Expenses..

They`re not on the "JW.Com" Street Corner with a cup,Asking for Spare Change..

Much less Asking to have their Education Paid For..

You Want Money??!!..

Do What The Rest Of Us Have To Do....... EARN IT..

......Here`s A Sign You Can Hold On A Street Corner..

.Image result for work for money

• ThisFellowCheap
    ThisFellowCheap
    No thanks @Outlaw, I'd get a good paying job soon but not with your street corner sign but with a CV with an MSc included. And as much of you'd love to assume monopoly of hardwork, it's likely I've worked harder than you'll ever will in your lifetime. If you had read well before donning your hate and bias glasses maybe you'd have noticed I wasn't begging for your money. All you are doing is showing your self-righteousness alongside your snobbish acts. I wish you well in life and whether you help or you mock I'd be what I'd be. Thanks.
  • paulmolark
    paulmolark

Google called. They want their bandwidth back.

• Giordano
    Giordano

I have read the 5 topics he started, going back 2 years and his responses........ he's never asked for money nor appears to be a troll.

Desperate times make for desperate measures however. Unfortunately being Nigerian caused a gut level response.

I will take him at his word and hope that TFC can get his situation worked out.

Sorry for the rough go on this forum and good luck to you.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

And as much of you'd love to assume monopoly of hardwork, it's likely I've worked harder than you'll ever will in your lifetime.....ThisFellowCheap

You`ve worked harder than me?..Your a Bullshit Artist..You don`t know me......LOL!!..

and I do not have money to pay for the acceptance fee and tuition fees. I also need to buy a new laptop for my computations. I have tried all means within my abilities to raise the money but I haven't succeeded yet. Someone suggested crowdfunding and while I do have some reservations to that, it seems to be one of the few choices I have left to salvage my studies.

maybe you'd have noticed I wasn't begging for your money.

It’s a shame it had to come to begging but I SHALL have my Masters degree! Thanks!

So your begging but your not begging??..For us to pay for your Masters Degree??!!...LOL!!!!!..

I wish you well in life and whether you help or you mock I'd be what I'd be. Thanks.

So You "Do" Want me to Help You with Money?..

We already knew that,even though you ask,then deny.....Then ask again..LOL!!

Maybe you`ll find someone Gullible Enough to Send you Money..

..............Image result for Good Luck with that

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit