Need Help

by ThisFellowCheap 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Minimus:

When and how did he ask for money before?

• minimus
    minimus
    The Nigerian scam has been going on forever. Every month, I used to get emails just like this, only the names were changed to protect the innocent. They all use the same blueprint and realize that a sucker is born every minute.
  • ducatijoe
    ducatijoe
    GGEEZZZZZ , Is this a response to my Craigslist Ad ?
  • minimus
    minimus
    I could use a few buck, everybody. Send me a message and I will provide you with all of the details. Lol!šŸ˜‡
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

You need money to purchase a computer to finish your studies, yet somehow you are using an electronic device to post on this very forum.

Things that make you, "Hmmmmm..........? "

• ThisFellowCheap
    ThisFellowCheap

I had decided at first to make light of all insults I had garner here, to try and understand that there will be a natural instinct towards disbelief especially because of my nationality. But, you guys did bring me to near tears with your responses I'd be frank. Even posters I enjoyed their posts a lot did showed their base side today.

I'd try to answer some of the more genuine questions or queries about authenticity, and what my request is really about:

@steve2: Yes, I am proud of my country and has never hidden my identity ever since I came on board this forum. Iā€™ve even endeavored to reach out to people in my area on JWN. I have engaged in conversations that were disparaging about my country on this forum without grudge. I have talked about my country with posters here. I may be proud but I value my education highly so I donā€™t mind to ā€œstoop to conquerā€.

@DarioKehl, Iā€™d ask you to go through my earlier post and see my discussions about my academics as far as three years back. Yes it can be googled but I didnā€™t. Telling my story is meant for verifiable purpose, but I guessed you missed that.

@Witness My Fury: Following your logic, my countrymen should hate all white people because they once came and rape our lands and some still do now. And yes on hindsight, not using a cloud service was costly but here the Internet isnā€™t as accessible everywhere as probably your own country so we rely on hard drives and flash drives as back up

@Village Idiot: I do not need your ā€œpennyā€. I need someone who could help me start a crowdfund which Iā€™m not asking anyone on JWN to contribute to. Someone who after a rigorous vetting, will believe in my story and decide to help.

@James Mixon: Most JWs donā€™t do charity, so letā€™s hope it ainā€™t that you kept that trait when you left. And yours and Outlaw ā€œdealsā€ might seem hilarious to you, but it shows how much empathy you guys truly have hiding behind your computer screens mocking a plea for help. Reminds me of Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins. I may be a beggar but you are cowards.

@Onager, my situation is as it is. I know itā€™s not common but there ainā€™t no point claiming Iā€™m thoroughly shunned when Iā€™m not. No need to lie about it.

@WingCommander, yes I have an android phone and I get to borrow my girlfriendā€™s laptop for a few hours sometimes. So I hope that answers your doubt.

I reiterate, what I want is someone who can give the benefit of doubt to choose to help start a crowdfund. This will be done only after such person is satisfied that the story is genuine and claims are sincere. If you canā€™t help me at least please donā€™t hurt me more, PLEASE!

Itā€™s a shame it had to come to begging but I SHALL have my Masters degree! Thanks!

• gda
    gda

blaaaaaaaaaaa.....whaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

can I have some money

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Thisfellowcheap, you have obviously learned how to beg for money from the Governing Body's example......(may 2015 broadcast)

Yes, you too are a shameless scammer...

I believe there is a position available on the GB now that one of them died....perhaps you should put in your job application?

• mrquik
    mrquik

Hi Mr. People; I am poor noo Yorker. Government take all my money. Health bad from shoveling snow all winter. Need just to have all my friends send money to me so I can start over in St. Maartens. (Preferable the French side.) This is not a scam & I am a really person. Send money now. You will feel better. Sing song about giving valuable things like JW's. as you write me a check. Thank you all again.

• cappytan
    cappytan

Howdy, y'all.

I've got some, ocean-front property in Arizona,
    from my front porch you can see the sea,
    I've got some, ocean-front property in Arizona,
    and if you'll buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in free.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit