Need Help

by ThisFellowCheap 70 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

I`d be happy to send you $500,000.00..But..I have a problem..

I`m a gold miner..I live in the mountains..If I could get to the city to sell my gold,I`ll send you the money..

I need $200.00 to get off this mountain to travel to the city..

If you will help me sell my gold I will give you $500,000.00..

Open a Pal Pal account and sent the $200.00 dollars I need to this Web site..

LOL I love your post out law.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Everyone, let's give this guy a penny.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

DarioKehl, "how do we report this thread?"

There is a flag link on the lower right of the comments. It is to the right of the dislike link.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

ThisfellowCheap: Maybe you do not realize most here are not JWs.

We are not gullible, slow of mind anymore. You have definitely come to

the wrong place to solicit money. LOL

I have a better deal than Outlaw. I will send you a few bucks if you

pay for my postage, send me $500.00 and I will send you $1000.00.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hello kolabomi! I remember conversing with you a couple of years ago when you first started posting here. I really enjoyed how you told me about the area that you lived in. I'm sorry that you are going through some difficult times right now, and I hope that things start looking up for you soon.

I read some of the poetry that you have on the internet. I especially enjoyed "Goodbye, Farwell" and "When a loved one dies". You have a lot of talent!

Is there anyway that you can talk to the administrators at your school and explain to them your situation? Maybe they have a program that allows students to rent or borrow a computer? Maybe they can allow monthly or weekly payments so that you do not have to come up with the full amount of tuition and acceptance fees all at once.

You appear to be a very intelligent person. Maybe if you think "Outside of the box", you will find some creative ways to legally come up with some quick money. Are there any flea markets/boot sales in your area? Maybe you can get together anything that you don't need or use and try to sell them. Or, if you have any artistic talents, you can make things to sell. If you are handy with tools, you can place an ad on Craigslist or a local paper as a handyman. If you have a vehicle, maybe you can do errands for people, or take them to places that they need to go. If you are good with children, you could babysit.

As you mentioned in your OP, there are a lot of scammers in your country. Whenever people hear the word Nigeria, many people automatically stereotype and assume the worst of others. I feel bad for the people who are truly honest that live there and just need a helping hand and can't get one due to those who take advantage of others.

I wish that I could do something to help you, but we just barely eke by ourselves, especially due to significant health issues.

I know it's not much, but I can offer you a hug, and some positive thoughts that your situation changes for the better very soon.

I wish you the best, and I also hope that your JW family comes around one day to the truth about the truth and stops shunning you!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL I love your post out law......truthseeker100

....................http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5t2x0Kccz1qaxhvv.gif

• minimus
    minimus
    How anybody could think this troll is honest....aw forget it. I think this guy writes me once a year asking for some help. Please......
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I don't think he's a troll...look at his past posts. I'm sorry this happened to you kola, I am too wary to send you money halfway around the world, and my husband would never agree to that either way. But I believe you and hope something comes through for you.
  • Onager
    Onager

I dunno... seems legit.

"A few of my JW relatives and friends too had thawed and were on civil if not friendly terms."

Wait, no, it's a scam.

• ThisFellowCheap
    ThisFellowCheap

Thanks @ohiocowboy and @FayeDunaway, I appreciate the positive response. Thanks for liking my poems too. Yes I've tried hard to get the money, it's the time frame that's getting me desperate.I know somehow someway tho I will get it.

For everyone else, I understand your disbelief, thanks too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit