Do some x witnesses shock you despite being one?

by Seraphim23 103 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hm, can't blame someone I don't believe is there. That isn't logical.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

"I cannot respect a person with a foul mouth. "

In that case it's a good thing we'll probably never meet.

• cofty
    cofty
    why do you have to blame GOD for them decieving you?

No atheist blames god for anything. An atheist is somebody who has considered the evidence and rejected superstition.

It seems like they just left their faith altogether

Yes. Faith is not a virtue.

• Este
    Este

I know Mrs. Jones, you are the antichrist or something like that....atheist whatever lol...

• Este
    Este

"I cannot respect a person with a foul mouth. "

In that case it's a good thing we'll probably never meet.

Hello Shirley happy to meet you. I like your avatar does it resemble you? I think we will meet someday and at which point you won't be allowed to use foul language....

E.

• cantleave
    cantleave

You can't believe someone like me was a JW? Neither can I! Why the f*ck was I so bloody stupid for so long?

• Este
    Este

You can't believe someone like me was a JW? Neither can I! Why the f*ck was I so bloody stupid for so long?

I take it you were? When I walked away from the J.W.'s I just thought, hey thats not right I don't believe that. That was the end of it. Yet here I am still having faith in GOD and the bible.....

E.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Oh yeah, totally resembles me, next time you're walking down the streets in New York be sure and try to find me by that pic !

• cofty
    cofty
    Yet here I am still having faith in GOD and the bible.....

Then keep listening and learning. Your journey is just beginning.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I genuinely believed when I was a witness, I used to pray regularly and honestly felt I had a personal relationship with him. I continued to believe in god for a short while after leaving. But rejected the concept after realising it was nonsensical.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit