Do some x witnesses shock you despite being one?

by Seraphim23 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Este
    Este

Oh I thought you considered you're self perfect now. I must be thinking of the old conceited you. My bad.

Conceited? Now what did I do to cause you to believe that I am conceited? Come on now spill the beans :)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh don't worry your pretty little head. It's not important...now.

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23

Good video cantleave and I agree with Mr Fry, partially. I think my point may have been missed somewhat in using swearing as an example, as people can’t get past the example. I do swear sometimes as I implied with an earlier post but it has to be a justified and appropriate use, and if in anger justified anger, and if justified then constructive.

• Este
    Este

Oh don't worry your pretty little head. It's not important...now.

Ok Mrs Jones if you say so :) I really wanna know, so when you build up the courage to tell me, just pass a message onto me....ciao ! !

E.

• d
    d

Yes it does I used to angry at the JW's. I may be atheist but I am not in any hateful toward the witness or anybody else that professes a belief in God.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Aw, now you want to play chicken. I was never good at that game.

A pm will not be forthcoming.

• Este
    Este

Yes it does I used to angry at the JW's. I may be atheist but I am not in any hateful toward the witness or anybody else that professes a belief in God.

So many atheists my. It is not good to carry hate in your heart, it is such a rotten feeling. Especially if you hold the feelings for someone you used to care about. I do not hate any former witness friends, and hope they feel the same about me. I just say, well you choose to believe that way whereas I don't....I do not resent them in any way. It does not seem to be the norm within this forum. They call J.W.'s trolls, lurkers, so on so forth. Not nice....

E.

• Este
    Este

Aw, now you want to play chicken. I was never good at that game.

A pm will not be forthcoming.

Chicken :)

• d
    d

Este I am athiest becuase I saw that belief in God is not needed in an age of science.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Witnesses are the ones who shock me.

They claim to not be part of the world, but they consistantly make the same (or worse) errors that worldly folks do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit