Do some x witnesses shock you despite being one?

by Seraphim23 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Este
    Este

Oh yeah, totally resembles me, next time you're walking down the streets in New York be sure and try to find me by that pic !

Wow New York.....well if you ever see me (pic on link) just say hi or walk away in the other direction lol...

E.

http://jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/251712/3/Women-What-type-of-man-are-you-attracted-to

• talesin
    talesin

lol, Este,,, no, I walked out at age 18 ... and have never been in a KH since. Just saying, that I was brought up in a home where swearing (ANY SWEARING) was verboten .... it was many years before I even said any cuss words.

And like I said, "time and place" .... :))

t

PS.. Oh, and 42 ... okay,,, yup... I'll take that! :P

• Este
    Este

I genuinely believed when I was a witness, I used to pray regularly and honestly felt I had a personal relationship with him. I continued to believe in god for a short while after leaving. But rejected the concept after realising it was nonsensical.

Nonsensical hmmmm. Tell yourself that next time you see an attractive female walking down the street. Or when you cuddle next to one experiencing every sense of her being. How about making love to a female and the senses that arouse when the two become one? We were designed and created as two beings to compliment one another......yup we got here by chance. Now that is nonsensical...

Estephan

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I know Mrs. Jones, you are the antichrist or something like that....atheist whatever lol...

no, but since you apparently don't remember the correct term I used I won't refresh your faulty memory. A fds should be a tad sharper.

• Este
    Este

lol, Este,,, no, I walked out at age 18 ... and have never been in a KH since. Just saying, that I was brought up in a home where swearing (ANY SWEARING) was verboten .... it was many years before I even said any cuss words.

And like I said, "time and place" .... :))

I see, hmm well I wont try to guess your age you can message it to me lol. In my family we never cussed around our parents and were completely in shock if we ever heard our father cuss. I am not innocent in the foul language area and it seems that yes there is a time a place for it. Like in retribution to someone else raising your anger. I have to look up the word "verboten" :) ttyl

E.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Verboten

adjective: forbidden, especially by authority

• Este
    Este

no, but since you apparently don't remember the correct term I used I won't refresh your faulty memory. A fds should be a tad sharper.

GOD uses whom He has at His disposal lol. Look at stubborn Jonah who took a fish to swallow him before he was willing :) I do have a faulty memory, it comes with age, and with some people more than others. I have an excuse however, try listening to someone directing your way, while you do what you do. At times I just do it, without whatever I am doing, embedding in my memory. Make sense?

E.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So god ain't that swift also, eh?

"Puny god" ~ The Hunk

• Este
    Este

So god ain't that swift also, eh?

lol, He is beyond anyone can fathom. Try creating an ameba, can you do even the simplest thing in GOD's Eyes? I will evolve into a perfect human only after The Kingdom arrives. Meanwhile I am just me....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh I thought you considered you're self perfect now. I must be thinking of the old conceited you. My bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit