Do some x witnesses shock you despite being one?

by Seraphim23 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

The british seem to be the most eloquent and florid swearers. I really need to put more energy into creative swearing. The same old, same old does get monotonous and practically pointless.

S

• talesin
    talesin

I was in my 30s before I dropped the F-bomb (so over 12 years out) ... it's colourful, and can be used for a laugh, or to emphasize ... nuttin' wrong with a bit of cussin' ... there's a time and place for it.

xo

tal

• cofty
    cofty

I knew somebody who could insert F words into the middle of other words as if it was a ubiquitous syllable.

I do swear but it has more effect used sparingly and in the right circumstance.

When I am coaching or managing a squad of over-confident 19 year old footballers I effing swear plenty - in a tearoom on a Sunday afternoon with Mrs Cofty, not so much.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I swear more when writing than I do verbally.

• talesin
    talesin

cantleave---------- I had a couple of good laughs with that one, Fry is too funny ,,,, now bugger off!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Its fun when your working w a bunch of guys, or having a beer after work. Not cool, when dealing w upper management, or tawking w the laedies (that is supposed to be britisheeze).

S

• Este
    Este

There is no need to insert the f-bomb into your everyday vocabulary. It shocks, and in my opinion makes you less of a person. I cannot respect a person with a foul mouth.

E.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Good for you Este.

• Este
    Este

I was in my 30s before I dropped the F-bomb (so over 12 years out) .

Does that make you around 42 years old? tee hee

• Este
    Este

What shocks me most about ex-witnesses is that I cannot believe they used to be a J.W. It seems like they just left their faith altogether, and joined the rest of the world in their lack of love for GOD. Ok so you disagree with this faith or that one, why do you have to blame GOD for them decieving you?

E.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit