Who is the "True God of the Bible" ?

by Phizzy 123 Replies latest watchtower bible

• *lost*
    *lost*

Exposition on the names Yesu-yahweh and Jesus-Jehovah

by Norbrt H. Kox(2002)

From the book: SIX NIGHTS TILL MORNING: THE REAL STAR WARS. WHO CHANGED GOD'S NAME?

nkox.homestead.com/files/some_additioons_corrections_who_cganged_god_s_name_545_568_html2.htm

this actually looks very good andI think I will be buying that book.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Why President Eisenhower Hid His Jehovah's Winess Upbringing

by Jerry Bergman, Ph.D Ohio

www.seanet.com/~raines/eisenhower.html

• *lost*
    *lost*

Free minds

How the WT Society Has Kept Us from Honouring The Son

by Sherry Jansma 14/10/2009

• *lost*
    *lost*

Satunus so sorry, I didn't see your Question.

YHVH - there is a thread that gives the info on it. not YHWH

BUT - BIG BUT

it may be possible, may be, need further research. It may well be possible that the tettragrammaton itself YHVH is also pagan.

That God The Father, the true God of the Bible, does not have any name personal name at all. that the tetragrammaton may have been birthed in canaan when Seth gave birth to Enosh, and they began to call on (profane) the name of God the Father. (unlikely but it will have to be put under serious scrutiny and then ruled out if de-bunked)

As I say, that will require further study, by someone more experienced than myself.

If it is true, it would tie in perfectly with all the other gods mentioned, the pagan canaanite gods.

regards

ps there is one other thing, it is possible, that Jesus and God the Father, are one and the same. The trinity couls be right. Again scrutiny will be needed on it

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yabbut, the NAME, THE NAME of the true bible god. What is it???? Come on, say it.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

YHVH! Ok, thanks. It was a serious question.

'As I say, that will require further study, by someone more experienced than myself.'

A poster on this board, who studies languages and stuff, she has written on this very thing in some of her old posts. I might look through her stuff to find this.

S

• *lost*
    *lost*

Fred Franz - Douglas Walsh trial in Scotland tues 23rd Nov 1954

Franz states he is familiar with Hebrew, a substantial linguistic apparatus at his command - yes.

Able to read and follow the Bible in HEBREW, GREEK, LATIN, SPANISH, PORTUGESE, GERMAN, FRENCH - yes

4jehovah.org./jehovahs-witness-facts.php

Did not graduate/ go to university

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    It may well be possible that the tettragrammaton itself YHVH is also pagan.

That depends on your definition of 'pagan'. But if you're using to mean it's not authentic, then yes, it is of course 'pagan'.

It's just another Canaanite deity made up by primitive tribespeople who had no better explanation for the wind and the rain.

People now should know better.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Here is one of her threads that covers some of that time period:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/67655/1/Enochs-Sumerian-ancestors

S

• Satanus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit