Who is the "True God of the Bible" ?

by Phizzy 123 Replies latest watchtower bible

• *lost*
    *lost*

cofty what point ?

what are you asking me ?

• cofty
    cofty

I'm asking you what your point is - precisely and concisely if possible.

• *lost*
    *lost*

what point ? I'm asking you 'what' point are you asking me about ?

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Just in case no one saw Newly Enlightened's post awhile back: http://www.catholic.com/quickquestions/is-gods-name-yahweh-or-jehovah Brother of the hawk

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Sorry to copy & paste, but I don't have time to type this all out. Just came across this and thought it interesting and might help with this discussion.

http://www.wwyd.org/Studies/Yahuwah_or_Yehovah.html

HalleluYAH means "Praise Yah"

Hallelu (??? Strong's H1984), in this context, means to "praise," almost ecstatically, and is a second-person imperative masculine plural form of the Hebrew verb hallal. From this we know that what may follow this word is the SUBJECT of the praise...

Yah (?? Strong's H3050) is a shortened form of YHWH, the name for the Creator. Almost every honest language scholar admits this, as well as the timeless, unchanged way it is pronounced throughout generations, in all languages, even today.

Nowhere, in any language, in any culture that I know of, is HalleluYAH pronounced "Hallelu-YEH." Scholars and proponents of the pronunciation Yehovah/Jehovah may offer all kinds of complex excuses to explain away THE OBVIOUS, but the OBVIOUS remains, the name of the Creator begins with YAH (YaHuWaH), not YEH (Yehovah).

• *lost*
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Geeze. Change one letter, and you get a different god, entirely. Its like a freakin pan galactic, pan dimensional phone system. Make a misdial and you never know where the heck your call might land you - burn in hell or play harps forever, in heaven.

S

• *lost*
    *lost*

here is another one

www.israelite sunite.com yah yhwh - deception

Injected a name that would we would think is the most high

when you say yahweh, YHWH, yah etc .... YOUR CALLING ON SATAN

• *lost*
    *lost*

you tube JG8WIKVZ

PROVEN DECEPTION: THE NAME 'JEHOVAH' WHO IS HE REALLY ?

• zeb
    zeb

Lost. Verily thou art gracious among women. Its early sunday and I will return and fully read this site. But it is breath catching.

and in names a mate of mine ism named Des his real name is Dennis. He is also called Foreman. His wife calls him love. His offspring call him dad. I call him mate.

des

dennis

foreman

love

dad

mate

all the same feller.

So if pray to our father in heaven.. and in Jesus name. To me the use of Jesus is among several things is a 'filter' to direct our prayers and wishes to the right feller.

and i said a little prayer before I set to write this to give me the right words.

Lost. So I will endevour to find a strongs concordance pre 1969 and read up the name YHWH. Could you give me a page number/s to get me started please. and your write up on this is scholarly and that will immediatly put you at odds with the wts.

best wishes love n hugs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit