AAWA, J M____ E______, and me

by zed is dead 577 Replies latest members private

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

“I'm going to go sing Happy Birthday and eat some strawberry shortcake.”

Why stop there? Might as well go all the way and sing Jingle Bells and eat some Halloween candy while you’re at it.

Marvin Shilmer

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

Before someone goes ape crying “Inconsistency! Inconsistency!” without bothering to ask, I just got a phone call from a friend making honest inquiry about the 50 people I mentioned earlier regarding Facebook.

To clarify, my remark was said of what transpired in and around the episode of unauthorized usage of AAWA’s name and logo and the associated disclosure of private information. Since that time lots of folks have continued requesting membership and have been vetted and accepted.

Marvin Shilmer

• Dagney
    Dagney

@ Marvin: hmmm, okay.

• besty
    besty
    1. I don't know if this is or is not the same Julia.
    2. Says who

1 - It is the same Julia

2 - Me - see link already given to you by SBF

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

“Me”

Besty,

So what?

Marvin Shilmer

• besty
    besty
    So what?

You asked, and were answered.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

“You asked, and were answered.”

Besty,

Answer to what?

Are you suggesting that because you say “Julia Barrick Douglas added 263 without their consent” that makes the assertion true?

Marvin Shilmer

• Glander
    Glander

Since that time lots of folks have continued requesting membership and have been vetted and accepted.

vetted ? As in checked out, verified from independent sources, interviewed privately? A big word for the little shade tree, card table operation you are involved with.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Julia added way more than what is stated above. Julia is an administrator and has responded that each member added to the group by her was vetted and approved to be included in the group. I will assume Bo did the same thing.

Have there been people added by Julia that did not want to be included in the group and as a result have left? I would have to say yes.

If this is the case I would implore Julia to contact every member personally through email or PM to inform them of being added to the group. Facebook posting of such on the Group Wall is not sufficient.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

As in checked out, verified from independent sources, interviewed privately?

Yes exactly correct. But again, its the members added by so many others before the "vetting" took place that everyone should be concerned with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit