AAWA, J M____ E______, and me

by zed is dead 577 Replies latest members private

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

I am grateful for the help offered me in this discussion with JWN participants. Among other things, I came here to locate and ask about as much of the “other side of story” as I could, and I did.

Thanks, and I do love you all.

Marvin Shilmer

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Removed

• talesin
  • talesin
    talesin

Marvin, despite our differences, ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvThtZIu8wQ

• *lost*
    *lost*

Tal - Zed

me thinks there's still a bit more puss that needs to come out of the gangrenous, infectious wound that has become AAWA, Cedars and his co-horts and minions.

Whether or not said wound can be cleaned and restored or the limb needs to be CUT OFF is another matter.

Doesn't make sense why Marvin, who I still cannot fathom, he's either not that intelligent after all or/and he's not that stupid OR it's deliberate and calculated and is serving a purpose (hidden agenda?) ( no offense M ) has taken up so much of everyone's time and focus on what amounts to nothing as far as I can see only 'waffle'. ( I'm still suspicious )

It feels a lot like diversionary and stalling tactics....... to misdirect peoples focus and energy elswhere.

Only by sheer dogged determination (which you all should be proud of ) to get to the truth and have it out, we all would of been duped and conned by this swizzling little business that is AAWA.

The truth will out, nothing else will suffice.

We have all endured the torture wrack here.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

*lost*,

I am mentally exhausted from the ordeal of the last three weeks. Marvin was the last straw. I was more mean to him out of frustration than rancor.

Even now when they say that they are going to fix the problem about outing faders, they are waiting until noon EST to do it, because they have to take care of some MORE important things first.

There is nothing more important than to stop the outing of faders IMMEDIATELY.

They just don't get it, and I doubt that they probably ever will.

zed

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Marvin was a footsoldier sent off to hold the line. For the most part, he did. He just set up one frustrating topic after another. Countering every move. The bevaior of this corp, so mimicks the one they are "against", that it's hard to tell the differance. Oh yea, the "evil" one is the one with all the money and is organized.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

It feels a lot like diversionary and stalling tactics....... to misdirect peoples focus and energy elswhere.

Marvin was seeking information for his own agenda. Whether he participated here in spite of the harranging he endured has nothing to do with where people's focus and energy was and still is.

All you have to do is look at the number of threads dedicated on JWN to the AAWA Group to see that is the case. It still continues with new threads anything and everything about AAWA.

JWN will continue to bring AAWA the most press and whether it is good or bad it is still attention at the top of google.

I'm anxious for JWN to get back to the normal swing of things without AAWA in the headlines.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@ tylinbrando - " I'm anxious for JWN to get back to the normal swing of things without AAWA in the headlines." Yes I second that one!

@ wha happened? - I don't believe Marvin is a "footsoldier" for anyone. Just bc someone is AAWA neutral, indifferent, or even pro, that does not automatically make them a "minion" either.

Some of us want ALL anti-WT groups to succeed. I want JWnet to continue to flourish and prosper. I want AAWA to be a success. Does that make me a stooge or lackey for either? Don't be so black and white in your thinking bro!

If you started a blog today I would happily help you promote it and link to it from my site if you asked. Let's not make this a personal fight among ourselves...lets bring the fight where it belongs- to the GB and the Watchtower!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

@ wha happened? - I don't believe Marvin is a "footsoldier" for anyone. Just bc someone is AAWA neutral, indifferent, or even pro, that does not automatically make them a "minion" either.

I call BS on him and you. He stated he was constantly in contact directly with the AAWA SUV STD. As he often claimed his information was superior, since he head it directly from the horses mouth, ass.

I think if u took the time to look up the definition, you would understand how correct I am in it's use. Because neither Marvin or you, are neutral or indifferent.

What you consider yourself, whther it be a "lackey" or a "stooge" is for history to decide, because I didn't call you either one. But if the shoe fits.

For the record, I am not a fan of any organization, strictly on the basis that they are against another organization I'm not fond of. There are limitations for credibility. The ends do not justify the means. The AAWA suffering a black eye as a result of that mentality, in my opinion, was justified. Maybe it'll be part of a leraning curve, but I doubt it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit