AAWA, J M____ E______, and me

by zed is dead 577 Replies latest members private

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

“The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.”

“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.”

“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.”

Elie Wiesel

• *lost*
    *lost*

TYLIN - why do you constantly nick pick my comments when I reply to someone ???? Copying and pasting small segmants.

Do you enjoy harrassing me ? is it sport ?

If you said I disagree with XYC on the basis ZYT - then fair enough, at least i would be constructive if it was inducive to the context of the debate/thoughts/opinions presented. But you don't even do that.

INDIFFERENCE = lack of interest, concern or sympathy ( pretence )

unconcern - apathy - nonchalance - listlessness.

Also used to denote cowardness in the face of adversity.

for evil to conquer - is for a good man to stand idly by and watch.

Lucky for all the victims of injustice in the world that we are not all apathetic to their pain and suffering.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Lost, why kick a person around for his decisions when they clearly aren't thinking for themselves?

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

There's a name change, just confirmed on their website.

AAWA - Advocates for Awareness of Watchtower Abuses

Also there's an apology - althought I haven't read it yet.

At least the name is a vast improvement.

Eden

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Not at all LOST. You are not any more special than anyone else that posts and do not garner any more of my attention.

This is a discussion board and when I see something I want to respond to I am free to do so.

I am not attacking you or harassing you.

Why do you always assume I have personal issues with you? I enjoy your perspective and additions to the discussion.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Zed says,

He started groups called "Ex-JW's in (State name)" , for all 50 states. He force added me to the group for my state, and it was an open group! I told him that he couldn't do that, and that he was making it easy for Brooklyn to round up faders. He responded by saying that they would be better off in the long run if they were out. He had no concept of the sensitive nature of a faders privacy and did not care. I made one very terse comment on that group, warning anyone that needed to keep their identity private as a fader should leave the group immediately. I promptly did, and unfriended J Mason Emerson.

That is disgusting behavior and should not go unreported.

Randy Watters

• talesin
    talesin

This whole episode is sad, and quite the fiasco.

I hope AAWA can regroup ,,, PROTECT THEIR MEMBERS, and carry on. This J. Mason Emerson character disturbs me ... you may want to review and question whether he is an asset to the group, Personally, I find his 'style' repulsive.

I wish you well.

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Hey, Marvin, though I must admit, okay,,, I was being a bit sarcastic,,, really,, man, don't let your credibility be destroyed by associating yourself with loose cannons! I am guessing you are an older person, who is PASSIONATE about exposing the WT. You already do a great job with your blog ... reconsider your connection with AAWA..... perhaps they are not worth your time.

with much caring ,,,

xo

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit