Public Apology Nathan Natas

by Simon 115 Replies latest forum announcements

• Glander
    Glander

I will simply add my wishes that Nathan will return to posting here.

I would also like to mention that I once appealed to Simon over a banning by a well intentioned mod who misconstrued a post I had made. He "reinstated" me and I appreciated his fairness.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Nathan Natas

Welcome back, boy.

Scott77

• Simon
    Simon

Erm ... should I also apologise for getting the name wrong?

It should have been Nathan Natas, not Nathan Nates (I've been reading it wrong all this time ... maybe I should go get my eyes tested!)

Also, if you have trouble logging in plase email me (simon@jehovahs-witness.com)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I didn't really know Nathan though hs name is familiar. I hope he (and a few others) comes back.

• Terry
    Terry

I sent Nathan an e-mail.

And now...we wait!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Si', don't know if you've let Nathan know directly but I've just fired off an email to him with a link to this thread. I just want to say how great it is to feel this place returning to a sense of normality, the lurkers especially need that. Thank you so much.

Hope you don't mind me sticking my neck out on King Solomons behalf too. I can't claim to know the issues surrounding his suspension from the board but I think he got caught up in the same s***storm that saw Slimboyfat and Nathan expelled.

Respectfully,

Nic'

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Ha Terry! While I was writing . . . . .

• Open mind
    Open mind

People who are driven to accomplish anything of substance usually have a fairly healthy sized ego.

Being able to still have and act on their internal "Humble Pie" voice is critical, IMO.

Simon, thank you for publicly having a slice. It benefits many.

Nathan, I hope you will come back. You may have forgotten this, but one time you sent me some very practical info via PM on self-defense. I still have it.

om

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hello Simon,

I don't read all the threads and posts, some appeal to me, others don't. I don't know why Nathan Natas got banned, (I too thought it was Nathan Nates lol)

May I appeal for one more readjustment?

When I started reading here, I didn't know who Palmtree67 was. Her life was HARD. Her relatives, weird. I could relate. lol I read her old posts, she has been through he!!.

I found her honest, caring, sharing and funny. I never read or saw anything that she wrote, that wasn't one of those things.

To make a long story short, I found out, that I know her. I was at her first wedding. Her parents, especially her mom, was making fun of her in front of everybody, at her own wedding reception! It was unbelievable! I had always wondered, what happened to that sweet child. Then I joined up here. Not knowing anyone. But at about the time I realized who Palmtree67 was, she didn't post anymore. I can't imagine the hurt for someone like her, with all she has been through, to be banned from this site. It rather turned my stomach, when I realized if it could happen to Palmtree67, it could happen even to me.

Can you find it in your heart, to allow my little friend, Palmtree67, back into the "fold"? She is of our kind. She is a help and I am sure many have missed her.

Thank you for your consideration.

LoisLane looking for Superman

• Scully
    Scully

Thanks, Simon. I've missed NN's insights and friendship here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit