Public Apology Nathan Natas

by Simon 115 Replies latest forum announcements

• Farkel
    Farkel

Nathan Natas: spell "Natas" backwards and you'll get the connection.

Nathan is a very personal friend of mine and has done more to help me with some of my health and other problems than the hundreds of dubs put together whom I have known over the years. He's a quiet spoken, articulate gentleman and super intelligent. Well, maybe not "super" intelligent. Ergo, he foolishly enjoys my threads, but I won't hold that against him.

Glad to cya back, buddy!

Farkel

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Problemaddict observed, " I can't help but feel it was bad form to call a former poster a liar publicly on your first post "back". Just sayin."

You are entitled your your opinion, PA, and you are entitled to bonus slack because you are relatively new.

One thing I have noticed in my long study of Watchtowerism is that far too often good men said nothing and thereby empowered evil. There were some people, for example, who objected to Russell's taking the title "Pastor." If you play by the Bible rulebook, their objection was sound. But most said nothing, so the "Pastor's" organization grew. Russell was constantly - yes, CONSTANTLY - changing his doctrines when they were proved inaccurate or inconvenient. Most quietly went along with this - it was "new light." After Russell's death a power-hungry sociopath conspired with a few lackies to take over Russell's printing business. LOTS of Bible Students objected and left, but too many didn't care enough to challenge the organization that had given them a title and reverence.

I prefer not to make that mistake. It is not bad form to call a thing what it is, it is honesty. That's what I try to bring to the party.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

{Nathan is a very personal friend of mine and has done more to help me with some of my health and other problems than the hundreds of dubs put together whom I have known over the years. He's a quiet spoken, articulate gentleman and super intelligent.} Maybe he can use those gifts to help the man struggling with depression and suicidal ideations that got him banned from JWN.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

He's not banned. Get yer facts straight.

Edit: misread what you wrote LOL your 3rd person sentance left me confuzzled as to your target of the ban.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JWN Administration hasn`t banned Cedars..

Cedars announced he was leaving JWN a few times..

Cedars is still a Member of JWN..

He`s free to post here anytime he likes..

.......................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• mouthy
    mouthy

I deeply respect Simon for his apology...He is a very good administrator in MY opinion Simon & Angie

Glad you have returned NN

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Yeah Im sorry it was confusing. I was referring to Nathan's ban. But now I don't even think the other thread about Cedar's mental health is valid.

This damn forum is crazy sometimes.

apologies.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Darling you ain't seen cray cray on this board. This ain't nothing.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Given the poster of that it is defo to be considered bunk unless verified by someone far more likely to know. Marvin Shilmer seems to know whats going on and reports situation normal.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Tylinbrando sez, "Maybe he can use those gifts to help the man struggling with depression and suicidal ideations that got him banned from JWN."

I'm not sure I know who you are talking about.

OOMPA? Nothing I say will help a dead man.

CEDARS? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! Really? No way!

"What is good in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit