Public Apology Nathan Natas

by Simon 115 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon

I'd like to offer a public apology to Nathan Natas for making a wrong decision when I deleted him.

I allowed a combination of previous issues we'd had and input from other forum members to bias my decision which lead me to what I now, in hindsight, believe to have been a mistake.

Whether you want to come back and post here or not I wanted to at least say sorry and will reactivate your account.

• talesin
    talesin

I would love to see our NN back. You did the best you could at the time, to protect the safety of a forum member. Don't beat yourself up, and hopefully we will see our passionate defender of children's and women's rights back on the forum.

You do a GREAT job, Simon, and I sincerely hope you don't spend time on regrets for ever starting this board. I, for one, have found much solace here, as well as the great fun we used to have ... remember the Friday nite DJ parties? haha! Please don't forget how much good you have done ... when things go awry, it's easy to get discouraged. You have put so much work into this .... and Angharad as well! ... it's worthwhile .. don't EVER question the wisdom of starting it, or keeping it going. I KNOW it's taken a toll on your personal life (how could it not? even the time spent is time away from your kids), and fully appreciate the sacrifice involved.

Much love to you, Angharad and family.

And NN, if you're reading this,,, come back,,, we need you! :))

xo

tal

• clarity
    clarity

Simon ... class act my friend!

Ditto what Tal said ...including the hope that

N.N. will return to JWN!

as ever

clarity

• leavingwt
  • BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Way to go, Simon. Class act, indeed.

• minimus
    minimus

I like it, Simon!!

• minimus
    minimus

But it's Nathan Natas.

• AnneB
    AnneB

Simon, you're aw'right! (Not that I ever thought any different!)

Nathan Natas: Please do return to the forum.

AB

• Black Sheep
  • ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

Long-time lurker/reader:

Simon: , and thank you for providing this community.

Nathan N.: please post again, if you are so inclined.

((all))

~ RTA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit