AAWA has caused divisions and has lost the opportunity to be effective

by NoRegrets 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

“Well if it had a more sensible name...”

slimboyfat,

No one can change what’s on their birth certificate. So everyone might as well get over that.

That said, my best guess is at some point in the not too distant future we’ll see this association adapt, which will probably include an identity renovation of sorts. Lest we forget, a name is not a label; it’s what we make of ourselves. Time will tell what this newly birthed association makes of itself. Then we’ll know its name.

What’s surprising to me is the idiocy and venom spewed and spewing from a few in the JWN community. (You’re not one of these, slimboyfat) To be kind, I’m attributing this behavior to an overcompensation due to past exposure to Watchtower’s nuclear powered social retard program. Some of these folks need to be put back on the short bus and sent to school, this time to get a bona fide education. Oh! I forgot. I live in a free society where rednecks and lunatics can stand raving on corners. But why they choose to do it with a Crayola decorated hanky laying on their head I’ll never get.

Perhaps it’s best to chip’em a few coins and keep on walking. It’s safer that way.

Marvin Shilmer

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Listener, did you ever watch Charlie's Angels on TV? I think you must interpret my narrative and metaphorical sarcasm for extremism. Relatively easy to do on a forum where facial expression and voice inflection can not be seen or heard.

Extremism would be a statement like, " You dissenters should STFU, because AAWA is going to bring Watchtower to its knees. Don't be crying when you get left out in no mans land."

Enjoy your popcorn.

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

Just out of curiosity, have they noted what they intend to do with those "few coins" or are those plans as well laid out as the rest of the organization?

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

“The point is that they have broken the law…”

EntirelyPossible,

Other than JWN half-baked-macaroon armchair lawyers, precisely what authority says AAWA specifically has broken any law? You?

Then I have a question for you: What lawyer gave you this opinion?

We have the name of a lawyer who signed off on AAWA’s corporate filing as completely legal. His name is David A. McEvoy of McEvoy, Daniels & Darcy, P.C. located in Tucson, Arizona.

What lawyer supplied the opinion you share?

Marvin Shilmer

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Other than JWN half-baked-macaroon armchair lawyers, precisely what authority says AAWA specifically has broken any law? You?

The state of Arizona.

Then I have a question for you: What lawyer gave you this opinion?

That IS a question. Congrats on correctly identifying that.

What lawyer supplied the opinion you share?

That is ALSO a question, the same one you just asked in fact.

<<<<Other than JWN half-baked-macaroon armchair lawyers, precisely what authority says AAWA specifically has broken any law? You? -- Marvin Shilmer>>>>

<<<<The state of Arizona.>>>>

More lies from Entirely Possible, an individual who in other posts characterized himself as the "perfect liar": http://jehovahs-witness.net/social/family/211396/1/An-open-letter-to-the-Governing-Body-Go-F-ck-Yourselves. Of course, in that same post, he claims to have changed . . .

If you're not lying again, EP, please provide some evidence to support your claim that the State of Arizona has stated that AAWA, "specifically" has broken any laws.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

If you're not lying again, EP, please provide some evidence to support your claim that the State of Arizona has stated that AAWA, "specifically" has broken any laws.

It's sad how much you must want me to follow me around like this, hoping to catch some crumbs of my attention.

<<<< It's sad how much you must want me to follow me around like this, hoping to catch some crumbs of my attention.>>>>

I want you to follow you around? Are you sober?

The question simply asked you to provide some evidence to support your claims that the State of Arizona has stated that AAWA specifically broke laws. You have none, because this was simply another lie, posted by an individual who has admitted that he has a history of being a chronic liar.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Nice to see the AAWA site still has it negative commetns up against the members of JWN forum.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Unfortunately it works both ways Lost. Some JWN forum members continue to negatively categorize AAWA as law breakers, ego maniacs, and cowards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit