2014 Event

by enigma1863 65 Replies latest jw friends

• juliew
    juliew

Details for Pittsburgh have been posted...

Truth Be Told Thursday, February 27 7:30PM - 9:21PM in Pittsburgh, PA at Cleveland Cinemas - Southside Works Cinemas ... TICKETS ON SALE JANUARY 21st! http://www.tugg.com/events/7563

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

Thanks Julie, I was just about to post this. We need around 65 more people to confirm the date. I feel like this is local news worthy since Pittsburgh has such a long history with Jehovah's witnesses.

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

You must purchase tickets before February 13.

i repeat

YOU MUST PURCHASE TICKETS PRIOR TO FEBRUARY 13th

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

Great news, we only need 8 more people to buy tickets for the Truth be Told documentary.

• rebel8
    rebel8

What is everyone's take on how significant this actually is?

• I heard many younger jws do not even know/remember that 1914 played any major role in doctrine. It's Old Light.
    • This is only one of many, many false predictions. 100 yrs later doesn't seem that strong of evidence. People can live past 100...

1914 was not the first End prediction.

Imagine news coverage saying, "Yeah, this is 100 yrs after one of the dozens of times the jws said the world was supposed to end, then said it was the beginning of the end, and then said it was almost totally insignificant. In other news..." Sounds like a yawn to me?

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

The 100 year anniversary is almost two months away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit