2014 Event

by enigma1863 65 Replies latest jw friends

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

There are 8 million JW's in existence. I would be included in that number and so would other faders.

Does anyone have an estimation of the number of ex-jws that are in existence?

Thousands? Tens of thousands? Hundred thousands?

~~~~~~~

Anyway, it sounds like a FUN idea...

We could all have a central location in our individual cities and link up by skype!! ( I don't know how to skype-but it sounds right. Right?)

~~~~~

Oh...but the faders wouldn't be able to participate as they might be 'outed'!

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

They could wear masks like anonymous

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Enigma1863, I'm in Pittsburgh, too!

I just thought some would like to p*** on a certain grave over at Rosemont Cemetery. (Lord, forgive me... did I say that?... that's not right)

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

Meet together October 19, 2014.

That's the date comet C/2013 A1 (Siding Spring) is supposed to hit Mars, or just be a near miss. The comet's nucleus is estimated to be somewhere between 5 to 30 miles (8 to 50km) in diameter. It's being compared to earth's dinosaur killer asteroid/comet.

Everyone will be glued to the TV that day so you'll get coverage between the news reporting of Mars and its potential armageddon or not.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

It could be an event at Cedar Point, Ohio where the "trumpet blasts" of Revelation occurred (laughter). At least they have roller coasters now, for those of us that could not or will not attend an actual program.

zed

• enigma1863
    enigma1863

We now have 541 days to make this happen.

• manthedan
    manthedan

How about we throw money into a big fund then buy some commercial time during the super bowl about 1914 and JayDubs.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Let's hold this on October 2, 2014 at Cedar Point, Ohio, USA...

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I love the Cedar Point idea!

• mrquik
    mrquik

Cedars: Love your post. Absolutely perfect. You don't have bumper stickers do you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit