2014 Event

by enigma1863 65 Replies latest jw friends

• laverite
    laverite

If nothing else, an Apostafest locally would be nice!

• zeb
    zeb

Skype?

• friendaroonie
    friendaroonie

Having meetings on high llaces, hills, bridges, buildings and the Mount of Olives like the dubs did in 1914 would be a great tribute.

• friendaroonie
    friendaroonie

Well I love the idea of mass walkouts at assemblies. I have suggested it many times on this site and have offered to take care of all the details and expenses in making it happen. I put my number on this site, requested that people pm me to meet , plan and execute. Ive offered eternal life, endless riches and a hand job and never once got a single pm to even TALK about it, let alone actually plan. In fact if I am knvolved in a project that is a bad sign. So maybe ill say I wont have any part of this terrible idea and it might have a.chance.

• zound
    zound

Hold the apostafest at an assembly.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

T-shirt idea for senior ex-Jws:

I was present when Jesus chose the one true religion, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!

• rawe
    rawe

Hi Everyone,

I'll post more details as the time gets closer. For the moment I have picked a time & place for the 2014 Shun Run...

Saturday, April 12, 2014, 10:00am at Papago Park, Tempe, AZ

This will be our 3rd run of this event. In 2012, nine came out and 2013 we had 20, so hopefully we'll have even more in 2014. We don't really "run", but we do walk a small hike through the tails of Papago Park. The sub-title I've chosen for this year is "Show Courage, Don't Shun." Around January I'll write my letter to SDB:SSY, the otherwised anonymous JW author at HQs who wrote me, to ask him once again, how one can end their membership in the organization without facing reprisals for doing so. So far, he has not written back an answer, since I first asked in 2010, but I'll keep asking (Matthew 7:7).

If you're in the Phoenix area or can make it out, we would love to have you join us!

Cheers,

-Randy

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Hahahahah, DATA-DOG, that was very funny. Loved it. Made my day!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Nathan I will wear that T-Shirt. If I am still alive

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

I think this is a fantastic idea.

I agree most JWs arnt really thinking about 2014, but thats just because its not being brought to their attention....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit