A question about lying and the Jehovah's Witnesses

by Change Name 138 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"Josie Jones - Why would you want to pm me? I do not understand. Do you confuse people on purpose? Anyways, discrediting people is easy. Those being discredited have to have enough humility to know when they have been discredited.

Why would you want me to pm you? I didn't bringing up pming you, you did. Me thinks you want a pm from me that you're not going to get. Not my problem if you're confused. Sounds like a personal problem.

Plus you haven't discredited anyone here. The proof ain't in your pudding and apparently it isn't so easy for you.

By the way, my name is Mrs Jones.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Hi again OUTLAW - Evidently you must understand your tactics are rather drull and not doing the trick.
    Why bother to answer my questions of you are going to call me names? It appears as if you have not thought this subject out.
    Are you one of those people who were DF'ed because you were caught doing something bad and then became hostile about it?
    Are you blindly accepting everything you read [without meditating on it] against the Jehovah's Witnesses?

There`s that word Evidently again..

The word people use when they don`t have any evidence..

They use that word hoping somebody Really Stupid,will Buy their BullShit..

The WBT$ does it all the time..

JW`s don`t think the outside world deserves the truth..You agree..

Which means we can`t trust a word you say..

Cutting your own throat in a debate makes you an idiot..

Thats not name calling..It`s telling it like it is..

Were you hoping I was Disfellowshipped?..

Maybe take a Dig at an Old Wound?..

Sorry,I can`t help you with Your Sickness..LOL!!..

I`m not DF`d..

Unlike you I really lived a JW Life..

It sucked..I Quit..

Now I have a Very Nice Life..

I`ll bet you wish,You had a Life..

photo thsmilie_happy_251.gif

.............................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Change name is in the red zone with this thread! LOL

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Without using lies the WTS. would have never created a perceived semblance of viability toward its products.

The WTS. is now or were using the power of the UN to try and get help in pushing their religion to countries where they are

having problems such as Russia. So the WTS., is taking a ride on the Great Harlot themselves now.

Sounds to me like the WTS. would like everyone mostly their long time devoted followers forget what they said about the UN in the past.

A picture from a Watchtower magazine

• Satanus
    Satanus

CN is making a few false personal acusations, snide or subtle psychological warfare. It's not what one would expect from an honest searcher of truth.

S

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS is a lying, corrupt hypocritical religious publishing house, has been from the very start.

People with a bit intellectual honesty can see what this organization is.

What I find amusing is that the WTS. sometimes trips up over its own Bullshit.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Change Name, can you please read my post again and then try and defend the accusations about the WTS lying. The way you try and defend the WTS on this might reveal to some here the level of your delusion. The Watchtower Society clearly lies about it's past teachings and expectations. Guilty as charged. Case closed.

• recovering
    recovering

Ok perhaps yu are just misinformed change name. Please check this out for yourself as to the truthfulness of the wbts. They claim that jeruselem was destroyed in 607bc. There is no archelogical or historical evidence to support that claim. Why do they make that claim? Where do they come up with that date. This date is what they base all of their beliefs on regarding bible and wt chronology. Please tell me why they would persist in promoting this date.

Here is just one resourse to help you

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_%28587_BC%29

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Hey Change-Name,

There are times when JWs do not have to tell the truth, like in Rwanda when the people wanted to kill the Witnesses who were being hidden. Apparently as a JW you do not have to give the truth if the person demanding from you is not entitled to it.

I'm an active JW and this is what I've been taught.

As for everything else, yes, we must always be truthful. As for theocratic warfare, you will find it on the Watchtower library CD. You will find it by typing it into it, and most of the references come from the 1950s. It must have been a term used a lot then.

Use Theocratic War Strategy- Watchtower 5/1 1957.

Hope this helps.

• jhine
    jhine

never bin a JW , am a trinitarian . Namechange < am sorry if someone else has said this , ask yourself why you should withold info to anyone , that indicates something to be ashamed of . When I talk to someone about my faith I will answer every question honestly and to the best of my knowledge because I have nothing to hide . Paul says that we should handle the gospel with integrity and keep nothing back .

You say that you have been given all the info that you need to be baptised , have you ? or have you only been told on a need to know basis ? I said on another tread that once that once a principal has been established it can be used on anyone . How do you know that the people who you study with know everything or has information been witheld from them by people higher up the ladder ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit