by flipper 140 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello there Flipp. I kinda over exaggerated on the vampire bit

But the sister automatically ended the conversation and said they had to go

jus' didn't wanna hear it . Not even from their own lit

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sadly I knew of two suicides instigated by this falsely devised hysteria.

Yes blinded by fear is the the real cause, a fear that was intensionally placed there for very corrupt decisive reasons.

and no it wasn't to set up to save people's lives.

This corruption was mostly instigated by the holy anointed one, known as Brother and past President of the WTS. Fred Franz.

ummm ummm ummm ...... thats good bible "Truths"

• flipper
    flipper

WASBLIND- Hey ! Nice hearing from you ! Hope you are doing well. It truly is amazing that this sister and my own daughter are scared of the WT Society's own information and don't want to even hear it ! Shows you how much they've been programmed to be paranoid and in fear ! Crazy stuff

• Simon
    Simon

I can remember when I was little (must have been about 8 years old) the family all listening to the radio where the WTS were being interviewed about their upcoming 'end of the world' prediction.

How silly we all were.

• worf
    worf

Hi wasblind,

Interesting experience you had. And thats their default mechanism. The wt has computer programmed them so deeply that even when you show them proof from their own literature, their internal response is: "IT DOES NOT COMPUTE". They don't want to deal with it,and/or can't deal with it.

I've had the same experience with jdumbs here in New York City. I've shown them proof of the wt deception from their own literature, sometimes from the literature they are offering to people right there at the same time. They just give a blank stare or want to end the conversation.

Sad situation.

Mr. Flipper: Your own daughter. Wow!

I'm glad for those of us who broke through the mystical bubble.

Worf

• Mum
    Mum

One of my nieces was born in 1975. She became a dub in her youth, but I am happy to report that she is now free. Some years ago, I told her about the 1975 nonsense, and she told me that individual witnesses ran ahead and made it up. She did not believe me.

Worf: I don't theink we've heard from you for some time! Welcome back. I met you at the Silentlambs march.

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

Flipper. I was just reading in my regular pioneer book (yes, I was one of those as well), "during the years between 1950 and 1960, and anonymous committee of annointed Witnesses of Jehovah produced the New Word Translation of the Holy Scriptures in the English Language. It was a completely new translation unfettered by Christendom's religious traditions."

SO, the NWT came out in 1961 and in complete circulation by 62, THEN when you have the Life Everlasting book in 66, they not only had the ability to point to 1975 as the implied end of the world, BUT a polarized bible to back it up. Then go the 9 year build up... etc. etc.

Actually, when you think about it... it's a quite a very well laid out plan. Just... you know... COMPLETELY WRONG. lol.

• rawe
    rawe

Hi Flipper,

I was 9 years old in 1975. My parents were both disfellowshipped and had been since I was 4. We lived in Wells, BC, Canada, pop ~500. The nearest Kingdom Hall would have been in Quesnel over 50 miles away. And yet, I was excited and giddy at the prospect of the world coming to an end -- thanks in large part to my dad, who continued to preach the "truth" to his children. Somehow in my mind, I got it in my head the actual day would be December 25th, to show how bad Christmas was.

At that time I loved knowing the truth about Christmas and that Santa Claus wasn't real -- often arguing with my little friends on this subject. So... with out telling any one I counted down the days until 12/25/1975. Nothing happened. Being a kid I brushed it off and didn't think about it much after that. However, when I was studying the Life Everlasting book prior to my baptism in 1981 the study conductor wanted to skip over the chapter that emphasized 1975, but I insisted we cover it.

Cheers,

-Randy

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Religion particularly in America is one place you can develop any unrestrained amount of Bullshit and sell it to the public with no

outside regulation or even legal liability.

And that is exactly what the Watchtower Corporation did.

The government of the US was really the best friend the WTS. ever had.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I've had the same experience with jdumbs here in New York City. I've shown them proof of the wt deception from their own literature, sometimes from the literature they are offering to people right there at the same time. They just give a blank stare or want to end the conversation._____Worf

Ha Ha HAaaaaaaaaa Hello there Worf

Jus' think. They are taught from the Theocratic Ministry School book to sell these lies wit' conviction

# 32 EXPRESSED WITH CONVICTION

What you need to do ? Speak in a manner that shows you are fully convince of the truthfulness ( lies ) and importance of what you are saying."_____Theocratic Ministry Schol book page 194

" Before the last members of the generation that was alive in 1914 will have passed off the scene, all the things foretold will occur, including the "great tribulation " in which the wicked world will end."_____Reasoning from the scriptures book page 97

#54 WHEN CAUGHT IN A LIE

What you need to do ? RUN !!!!!!!!_________Additional chapter added by Wuz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit