I'm turning myself in. Lurking elders, are you listening?

by Eve Deceived 64 Replies latest jw experiences

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Eve Deceived...A very honorable thing to do. Kudos to you and Welcome!

Just Lois

• Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile

Welcome Eve Deceived.

So what exactly woke you up to the true nature of the Watchtower? Behavior of witnesses, a particular doctrine, or was it a slow realization over time? I'm always curious what triggers people to see behind the Watchtower curtain, so that I can better help my family members that are still ensnared in the cult.

Were you born in, or a convert?

Kauai is a beautiful place. I spent about two weeks there on vacation, absolutely loved it. But I couldn't shake the feeling that if I lived there I would probably get island fever very quickly.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Oh my. A big welcome. I have been to Kauia several times. The last time was this past January. I would have moved to have met you and any more others ready to get out. My father rents there every winter. He's never been JW and he knows my story well. Maybe next winter.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

That was "loved to have met..." Damn these tiny devices.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Dear Elizabeth, have you only posted the info on here ? This is a site JW's are forbidden to read, so if so, they shouldn't see your post.

If you have onl posted here, and if they do pick up on it, ask them why they "Brazenly" ignore the GB's direction on such matters ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit