I'm turning myself in. Lurking elders, are you listening?

by Eve Deceived 64 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

thanks... it might be Princeville cong

• flipper
    flipper

EVE DECEIVED- Welcome to the board and I think you are freaking awesome ! It takes a lot of courage to post what you did and please be aware that you are among supportive like friends here who have been screwed over , sideways, and backwards by this organization as well in one way or the other. We will be here as a support to you. Take care, hang in there, Peace out, mr. Flipper

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome Eve Deceived . You wrote one of the most entertaining first posts that I have read on JWN. Best of wishes on you and your husbands successful fade, if possible.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome to JWN! You sound like my kind of person...just rip the bandage off all at once, LOL! That's what I did, and I've never regretted it in the 25 years since. Please check your pms.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Whoah! Perhaps one of the best intro posts ever!

• just Ron
    just Ron

I've put my name and picture and name of my very small town congregation on here, and I still haven't heard from the local elders. I guess they must be a bunch of slackers LOL

Finally Awake (of the still too lazy to switch logins class)

• Eve Deceived
    Eve Deceived

"I've put my name and picture and name of my very small town congregation on here, and I still haven't heard from the local elders. I guess they must be a bunch of slackers LOL"

I can relate. I still haven't heard a thing. I'm starting to feel marginalized. I guess I can't expect too much...I went to the other cong. in that hall for six months, switched to Kapaa and was only there a year, then attempted to fade/hide for the last six months.

Here on Kauai, no one can really be bothered to care about you until you've been here a while and they know you're not going to pack your bags and go back to wherever it is that you came from. Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe that's what they're hoping for that I just go back to cali and I become some other cong.'s problem.

Or they're slackers and the swaying coconut trees and gentle breeze has just caused them to become way too laid back, man.

• eyesropen323
    eyesropen323

Yaay!! Welcome Elizabeth!!! I recently(about 2 weeks ago) went public with leaving the JW's on Facebook. And I noted it on here however I didn't give personal info on this forum. I haven't heard anything yet. But I decided not to play by their rules so they can work to find out what's up with me. Let them come after me!!! They will be sorry!! I love being FREEEEEEEE!!!!

Renee

• piztjw
    piztjw

Eve...I hope if any of them come after you that you somehow nail them for even being here in the first place.

Luck to you!

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Welcome to the forum.

It's always good to see someone who realises they don't need to comply with the Watch Tower Society's ridiculous policies, or be bullied by their silly little procedures such as 'judicial committees'. That said, there's also no reason to write a 'disassociation letter', other than it being something you want to do.

They teach lies and you owe them nothing. Kudos.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit