I'm turning myself in. Lurking elders, are you listening?

by Eve Deceived 64 Replies latest jw experiences

• Eve Deceived
    Eve Deceived

I think it's fitting for my very first post to be a thread on jw.net turning myself in to any lurking elders out there on a witch-hunt to cleanse the congregation so that god's choosen ones can "remain in god's love." So I'm sorry to all you awesome, truthful apostates on this site, but this thread is really intended for any lurking nazis -- I mean, the taliban -- ugh, I mean elders of the world's most "loving" cult religion.

I am an apostate. Here, I'll save you the trouble:

"Do you believe that the Governing Body is God's sole channel of communication on earth?" My response: "Um, what do I look like an idiot? Most assuredly not. "

Next question:

"Do you still want to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses?" My response: "You mean do I want to continue being a member of a vile, slanderous, and deceitful cult that robbed me of much of my life? Um...NO, I think not. "

My name is Elizabeth B. (I would give my full name because you know what the society says: the internet is a dangeorous place created by Satan!)

The congregation my cards are located in is the Kapaa Congregation located on the island of Kauai. It's the one in "Kapaa," if that helps.

I'm not posting the congregation phone number, but rest assured you can google it...or feel free to pm me and I'll give you any info needed. All right. I believe I have given sufficient information to be able to identity who I am so that you can reach the "loving shepherds" in my congregation so that I can be "righteously" punished.

Now you better get going in your "zealous for jehovah and righteous" quest to reach them to tell them I've been very naughty.

And you're welcome!!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Oooh, love it. And, welcome, eve/elizabeth.

S

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

Sounds like you would benefit from succinctly explaining what you saw, and what these idiots did to you. i would be careful not to let your emotions get the better of you though, and be careful with going too far with giving personal data. once things calm down, you will be happy that you did not go too far.

• Eve Deceived
    Eve Deceived

Thanks for the welcome, Satanus. I'm so glad to be here. The site is so great!

I hope my thread pans out...a girl can hope. I'm excited though. It's so liberating to not be hiding anymore, having anxiety and worrying about being df'ed. This cult is just so silly, really.

• clarity
    clarity

Omg ... Elizabeth you are on a roll.... interesting to see if anyone

comes for you, after this!

>

I think it will just all simmer down and give you time to sort things out!

>

Why not just throw your lot in with us for awhile, we are mostly

exjw's here ... but we are very nice people.

>

Hang around & keep posting OK?

clarity

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome brave lady.

Loz x

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Big hugs from another island Elizabeth. I wish you balls of steel.

Cheers

Black Sheep

• happy@last
    happy@last

Hi, welcome here, hope you feel better having 'vented', is this something that has been building up for a while? Enjoy the journey.

• Eve Deceived
    Eve Deceived

Please don't worry, cptkirk. I have thought this through. I want to be df'ed but not because I'm crazy, I promise. I have been thinking about this for about six months since I learned ttatt and started fading.

My husband was a bit concerned that I would come off crazy posting this, but I could use a little entertainment (I hope I get it) and my ultimate hope/plan is to be cut off. I have very good reasons, which I will probably get into later. But to sorta sum it up: I want to be rid of all relationships in my life that are conditional/judgemental (ie: toxic), including my family. I have no need for these relationships and they are damaging. I want to and need to be done with the org. and these toxic relationships for good. Honestly, for me, there are no redeemable relationships with my family members or what I considered to be close friends in the org. Also, I do not want to keep living a lie or not being true to myself...to be anything but authentic is really hard on me mentally and emotionally. I hope this makes sense. I will probably post more later on the topic, but I don't want anyone to worry. This thread is merely to blow off steam, entertaining, to me at least, and I really have nothing to lose.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    there are no redeemable relationships with my family

In that case, just go for it and do as much damage as you can on the way out.

Enjoy your new life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit