I'm turning myself in. Lurking elders, are you listening?

by Eve Deceived 64 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sparlock the Wizard
    Sparlock the Wizard

Welcome Eve Deceived!

Got a good laugh reading your post

but seriously...we're arranging the Inquisition Judicial Committee tomorrow

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

Yeah, I can see that you have thought this through, good to hear. There are multiple concerns that I would have (and I say concern as in genuine concern for the person) for some people, because if they do not have the strong disposition that you obviously have, and they find themselves half committed to leaving and half committed to staying, it can really play right into the cult's hands(elders and any other busy bodies) to really sink their teeth in ....

Sounds like you will be someone that can really put a lot of good awareness information out there for others to benefit from.

• Wonka
    Wonka

Could someone tell me what ttatt is? Must have missed that thread.. Thanx. And good job Elizabeth, glad you were able to see through some things..

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

TTATT = the truth about the truth

Hello and welcome Elizabeth.

• irondork
    irondork

Nice intro! Welcome to the board, Elizabeth.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Hi and welcome! Nice first post. Let's hope there are fireworks!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Welcome and well done Elizabeth !

I think if you are in an emotional position to take on a DFing , as you are, then it is the very best thing, a clean break and they, the WT and its captives, and their influence, are long behind you, in no time it will seem as though you almost never were a JW.

Would you please be kind enough to let us know how long it takes them to react ? Thanks.

• lost1
    lost1

Wow! You go girl!!

Welcome.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome, I hope your get the outcome you want . My wife and I were outed on here, but then I had posted my JWN on Facebook for the world to see and I was already on the apostate radar.

Please keep us posted.

• jeremiah18:5-10
    jeremiah18:5-10

Welcome Elizabeth. I admire your approach and the clear comprehension of jw relationships.

The fact is they take the approach that your "real family" is relatedto you, not by blood, but rather by spirit.

Therefore I take the same approach. Any family member that cuts me off is not my real family, I consider the people of like faith and mind and spirit to be my family.

Once you steal the power from the organization from them, what do they have left? No authority, nothing to hold over you.

Welcome, enjoy your new friends and family. Here you will find acceptance, approval, attention, and appreciation, the things jws don't provide.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit