I'm turning myself in. Lurking elders, are you listening?

by Eve Deceived 64 Replies latest jw experiences

• WifeyWHisme1970
    WifeyWHisme1970

Welcome! If you and hubby ever want to switch places w me and my hubby to run away awhile we would love to come to Hawaii! Just joking (kinda) but hey seriously it's kinda fun running into my "friends" at the stores here...just waiting for them to look me in the eyes so I can give em my freedom wink n smile! Let us me know if you need anything, besides encouragement to go out in the freezing rain intruding on innocent victims to impale lies through their hearts. Sorry I'm newly out and still extremely hurt!

Enjoy your freedom today by forgetting about the past!

• moshe
    moshe
    Also, I do not want to keep living a lie or not being true to myself...to be anything but authentic is really hard on me mentally and emotionally. I hope this makes sense.

absolutely - I hope others are reading this and think about how JW friends and relatives will only pull you away from living a good life-- welcome!

JW refuse to see the obvious about their religion-- going down fast!

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

WELCOME ELIZABETH B.... Right on!!! I ve been to that K/H.. a few times, my friends are there.. Please pm me....MAHALO!!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Nice one Elizabeth. Tell them to get stuffed.

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

WELCOME ELIZABETH!

I look forward to watching this story continue.....what fun!!

Strawberry

• Honesty
    Honesty

Elizabeth, yours has to be the best "You false prophets can all go eff yourself" that I have

ever read.

I envy your husband.

Tell him that I said he's got a real winner.

I did the same thing, only in person.

I torched every JW bridge I had crossed in less than 20 minutes with those frauds and that's not counting

the letters to the 'friends' that went out the day before I called the GB a bunch of apostates and soul stealers.

The 'friends' shat their britches when they found out from lil ole me that the WTBTS rode the wild beast for 9

years in secret.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Eve Deceived:

Very funny.

It just kills me that there are active JWs on this forum looking to see if they can recognize anybody. What I would like to know is: how can they read all these posts and threads and even remain in their hypocritical religion ???

I admire your approach but I have no desire to even talk to them at this point and am not the least bit interested what they think.

These people are not owed an explanation about anything.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Wow! And welcome. You sound like a spitfire. Are you a redhead, by chance?

It will be quite interesting to see if anyone actually turns you in. But how would they explain how they found out?

• Room 215
    Room 215

Welcome, Eve/Liz!! What do you need their bogus Paradise for anyway? Kapaa seems more than enough Paradise for anyone!

• DNCall
    DNCall

Is it Kapa'a or Kapa'a'a? (Nicholas Cage, "Honeymoon in Vegas"). I'm sure the lurking elders will need to know.

Welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit