I'm turning myself in. Lurking elders, are you listening?

by Eve Deceived 64 Replies latest jw experiences

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Next on our service meeting an announcement by bro Frosty:

This announcement is to inform the Kapaa congregation that sister Elizabeth B...Has removed her head from the sand and no longer wants to be in our cult.

• SophieG
    SophieG

Wow! Elizabeth, that's awesome.

Sometimes I do wonder if I just came out and straight up spoke out about what I really think about the the WTBS instead of fade, if my family would stop and think: WHY ON EARTH WOULD SHE DO THIS?

Bravo to you!

Sophie

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Welcome Eve! Nice

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

That's awesome! I guess a response will confirm the fact that the WT assigns Bros to monitor dangerous sites such as this one? Please keep us posted!

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

you have a pm..

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Welcome! Interesting indeed. There has been much speculation on this site as to just how closely it is monitored by the big boys in brooklyn. This may give us an answer

• haboob48
    haboob48

Hi Eve and welcome!

Loved your first post btw! I have not came across any taped JC's of women on YT yet, and certainly do not wish that to happen and do not know the circumstances, but why not concider taping it and posting it on YT to show how women are treated in the Kangaroo Court? Just a thought...

HB48

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

Welcome

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Hey Elizebeth, welcome! Kapaa, Kauai, I miss Hawaii. We may know each other, but I haven't lived there in a loooooong time, left in the mid 90's.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Welcome to JWN Elizabeth. Nice job on your exit from this life robbing toxic cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit