Memorial No Shows...Please Check in....

by ISP 110 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

No, I stayed home and watched a lovely movie.........

Wes Craven's Dracula 2000!!!! It was much better than the book! (this IS a joke-LOL) And much better than listening to a bunch of hypocrites talk about Jesus.

April

Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• dmouse
    dmouse

Couldn't be arsed...

• Farkel
    Farkel

: how about you?

I don't do bullshit. There's enough of that in the REAL world.

Farkel

• SYN
    SYN

My friends and I went to watch a local comedian at a bar near the KH, so I asked the guy who was giving me a ride there to drive past the KH. The KH only has 1 street going into it, and there were all these cars lined up to go into it's parking lot like ducks in a row. Since it was a quiet night traffic-wise, I told my friend to simply overtake the long block of cars, SLOOOOWLY. We drove past, and the solemn looks on the faces of all the Dubs and Dub-sympathizers was just the most sickening and also the most hilarious thing I've seen for a long time.

Didn't see any parking attendants smoking... @ that KH that would have gotten you a Judicial Meeting straight away, smoking whilst attending the Memorial...geez...the guy has balls of steel or just doesn't care either way!

[SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa - For Great Justice!

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

This one didn't inflate the annual 'party day' count for JWs!!

Funny how their one and only holiday is usually absolutely no fun at all!

• curlers
    curlers

Got invited by my brother and grandmother. Didn't go That's 19 misses.

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

I only stopped going to meetings in November of last year, but not one person called to invite me. Just as well, I would have missed watching Survivor and drinking beer with my hubby.

Shimmer

Maybe being oneself is alway an acquired taste.-----PATRICIA HAMPL

• jterfehr
    jterfehr

No can do...survivor is on!!!

• Amazing
    Amazing

Nope ... nada ... ain't gonna go, didn't go ... nope ... Not me.

Following Bible principles, we will avoid trying to live - or demand others to live - by an extensive and rigid set of dos and don'ts that go beyond the teachings of the Bible. The Watchtower, 4-15-02, pg 22, pp 15

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

No invite extended my way, wouldn't go anyway, their big loss. Like I really thought anyone in family would give a dam anyway. What a joke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit