Memorial No Shows...Please Check in....

by ISP 110 Replies latest jw friends

• rhett
    rhett

Not going and I won't even talk about other things going on. hehehehehehehehehe

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

This is the 4th anniversary of my first no-show, (according to the Jewish calendar as interpreted by JWs in Jerusalem).

Since 1997 (the memorial that year was the last meeting I ever attended) no one has invited me and no one has asked if I would be attending. I guess I made it quite clear to my family that I don't believe enough even to show-up for the yearly event with the old has-beens.

Thirdson

• nativenyr23
    nativenyr23

HELL NO i'm not going. FRIENDS is on NBC tonight!
    although i must admit,,,,it does sound quite tempting....to put on a hot red dress....cut really low (Harlot that I am) ....sit on the front row.....drink up the cheap wine (cheapest Kroger has to offer) and those crackers that you inevitably want to eat because you skipped dinner in a rush to get down there on time. hahahah....

• Latina
    Latina

I went and I am so glad I did. It was lovely to be there and my daughter came along too. First time for her in the hall. She was surprised there were so many people there and found everyone very warm and welcoming.

• Latina
    Latina

Why do you say you are lost?
    You can go if you want to, open to the public.

• Latina
    Latina

Why do you say you are lost?
    You can go if you want to, open to the public.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

I have a hard enough time deciding between Will & Grace or CSI on Thursday night, I don't need a third option!

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

not going...a bit anxious about it though. The one call a year from my mom and the sound of major disappointment in her voice.. yadda yadda......

• Princess
    Princess

What? and miss this weeks exciting episode of Survivor Marquesas? You have GOT to be kidding...

Princess

• rhett
    rhett
    HELL NO i'm not going. FRIENDS is on NBC tonight!

Damn it, I cannot tell you how much I hated having a meeting on Thursday night just for that very reason. I don't even know how many times I missed the very beginning of a meeting because I wanted to watch the ending of Friends.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit