You-are-too-dumb: Proper handling of nested magazines (BOE Letter)

by pixel 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Sorry. That was a nested post.

Rub a Dub

• undercover
    undercover

Sorry. That was a nested post.

and that wins the 'undercover post of the day' award.

• JWOP
    JWOP

This thread has me remembering past things, LOL!

I remember when I, as a devout JW, dutifully picked up my order of mags twice each month. I ordered 10 Watchtowers and 10 Awakes for each order -- surely I can place ten sets every two weeks, right?

But I seemed to keep finding myself with stacks of old, unplaced mags thinking "I really need to get out in service more in order to get these placed!"

Wow. What a stooge.

• smiddy
    smiddy

This is one of the funniest threads , in all seriousness .

smiddy

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

"Thank you for your continued support of the magazine-distribution arrangement."

Any thanks for the r&f's continuing faith? the hardships they endure? the constant stifling of doubt and common sense?

No, it's "thanks for continuing to sell our crap."

I think the dubs know perfectly well they're giving 4 mags for the price of 2. Think of how much quicker field service ends and Dunkin' Donut time begins.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Idiots

they set up an flawed procedure of shipping magazines and then have to issue detailed procedure on how to receive them.

DUH...just dont 'nest' them in the first place!

oz

• steve2
    steve2

There's a crude old English saying, "Don't sh*t in your own nest".

Er, sorry, brothers just done it. Too late. Duh what do I do now?! Please instruct me!

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

And GB member Anthony Morris III referred to JWs as "the thinkiest people on earth".

Me thinky this thread is gold.

Let us all thank the 'celebrated watchtower scholars' and the profound wisdom contained therein nested copies....

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

So I have a pair of the new magazines in my mailbox. Guess the dubs were by Wednesday morning. A little note tucked inside from the JW who always comes by says, "here are the latest mags. You will notice they are much smaller. If you want more info go to jw.org".

Now, when I actually look at these things...I can see why there was so much confusion. They are stuck so tightly inside each other that you'd never know it was another magazine. And they are downright weird. Higher gloss paper, nothing like the old ones. They are not a magazine anymore. They are some strange morphed advertising...thing...I can't even think of how to describe it.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Pixel>>>>>Thank you for the chuckle.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit