You-are-too-dumb: Proper handling of nested magazines (BOE Letter)

by pixel 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Notice to JW`s..

As the KH bathrooms aren`t working..

And..

There is farmland at the back of the Kingdom Hall..

After numerous Injuries..

Once again we would like to remind you..

Don`t Pee on the Electric Fence..

...........................  mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• sir82
    sir82

You know what's coming next.....

Within X months there will be another BOE letter, in response to "numerous inquiries" about whose responsibility it is to separate the magazines.

Half the congregation will think it is the responsibility of the magazine servant to separate them, and the other half will think it is up to each publisher.

Within the BOE, opinion will also be split 50-50.

Dozens or hundreds will call in to the Society, asking for clarification, for an addition to the Talmud regarding who exactly should be separating the magazines.

Mark this thread - before summer ends there will be such a letter.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

A funny commercial , the very first IT professional, helping with the conversion from scrolls to books. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=nrjjzRs9eNY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DnrjjzRs9eNY You have to copy and paste, the Kindle doesn't do links well,
  • mamochan13
    mamochan13

It's either

1. a group of people who can longer think for themselves

2. the Awake University does not teach any reasoning skills

3. both of the above

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

OMG I'm dying here...I just can't even with this thread

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

this reminds me of the talks given from the podium about how Jehovahs people are a clean people, and then would cover various forms of basic hygene. Back then I thought the talk was so dumbed down an unnecessary until I would bump into the many hygenically challenged dubs in my hall.

I'm surprised these people don't drown in the rain

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I could see this being elevated to a local needs part at the circuit assembly.

Rub a Dub

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I am amazed that the magazine servant is not assigned the lowly duty of separating those pesky maganzines.

• undercover
    undercover

It's so stupid, that until Atlantis sends us the link to download it, there's a small part of me that still thinks, 'this can't be real...can it?'

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

How many jws does it take to separate a nested magazine?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit