You-are-too-dumb: Proper handling of nested magazines (BOE Letter)

by pixel 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• undercover
    undercover

So a 'JW on the nest' takes on a whole new meaning...

• sir82
    sir82
    there's a small part of me that still thinks, 'this can't be real...can it?'

It is quite real - those with password access to the "hidden" part of JW.org can see it.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Gawd, the quotes are even better at the end of that letter!

He should emphasize that what appears to be one copy of a magazine is actually two copies.

"OK dumbshits, I just demonstrated how to separate those magazines, but just in case - let me spell it out clearly for you. It looks like one piece of shit, but it is actually two, separate pieces of shit"

Ad-ditionally, the magazine servant should be attentive as publishers pick up magazines at the King-dom Hall and should provide kindly reminders regarding the nested magazines.

"Hey Joe fucktard, we had a demo last week on those magazines. You do realize you just picked up 20 magazines, not 10, right? I know there ain't no way in hell you are going to place 20 magazines, put 10 of em back!"

• undercover
    undercover

those with password access

Weeeelll, ain't that nice.

And they say there is no class distinction in the JW religion.

LOL... thanks for clarifying, Brother Password...

• james_woods
    james_woods

Truly I tell you - this is absolutely the dumbest thing I have heard them do since Sparlock and the "special instructions" on how to copy and spiral bind the elders information.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Hello. I have a College Degree from Awake University but I need instruction on how to separate two magazines. Perhaps there will be a Graduate class on this topic in the future.

Rub a Dub

• undercover
    undercover

this is absolutely the dumbest thing I have heard them do since Sparlock and the "special instructions" on how to copy and spiral bind the elders information.

and you do realize that these 'dumbest things' are happening at an ever increasing rate. We truly are deep in the time of the end, brothers...

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Maybe the next BOE letter will be on how to properly wipe your ass? Somehow that topic "nests" nicely with what the magazines are good for.

zed

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Young boys in the congregation who do not have a Christian father in the household can approach an elder in the congregation and seek guidance in regards to the nesting of the magazines.

Likewise, young sisters without a Christian mother in the home may wish to discuss the matter with a mature sister in the congregation.

Rub a Dub

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Young boys in the congregation who do not have a Christian father in the household can approach an elder in the congregation and seek guidance in regards to the nesting of the magazines.

Likewise, young sisters without a Christian mother in the home may wish to discuss the matter with a mature sister in the congregation.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit