You-are-too-dumb: Proper handling of nested magazines (BOE Letter)

by pixel 70 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tater-T
    Tater-T
    Thank you for your continued support of the magazine-distribution arrangement.

...... eerrrrrrr preaching work.. ah hem...

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

Once Watchtower issued a letter to congregation elders telling them to turn off the lawn mower before attempting to dislodge a jam.

Marvin Shilmer

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

PrinceC -

The truth might be that most "publishers" no longer read the magazines, therefore did not notice the "nesting".

Or if they do read them the gammyzines are so 'samey' that they can't tell they just read the same thing twice.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Or if they do read them the gammyzines are so 'samey' that they can't tell they just read the same thing twice.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I agree that since most dubs really dont read the mags, (as we all remember in meeting for field service when dubs would open the mag and scan them quickly for a point to introduce), so I;m not surporised that people aren't catching the double placement. The two mags feel like one older mag. Holy spirit seems to be on the fritz these days

• hoser
    hoser

You mean they can't afford a Watchtower slave to sort their product before it is shipped? Before you know it, each congragation will be instructed on how run a printing machine! Oh... I forgot.... they are already doing this..... download from their site.... use your own ink and paper.

it just shows how piss poorly managed their operation is. Apparantly the presses that they use are not capable of printing 16 pages apart from

each other. They installed these units about 4 years ago and the bethel representative at our special assembly day was bragging how great their

printing operation was. It is obvious that there was no long term planning in place for the reduced size magazines and that this was a reactive

decision not a proactive one. This indicates to me that they are flying by the seat of their pants

• wasblind
    wasblind

Once Watchtower issued a letter to congregation elders telling them to turn off the lawn mower before attempting to dislodge a jam.

Marvin Shilmer

LOL, That's funny..................That was a joke , right Marvin ? Please say it ain't so

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

That was a joke, right Marvin ?

Wasblind,

No joke.

Watchtower actually wrote a letter to congregation elders reminding them to turn off the lawn mower before removing a jam.

You gotta wonder how many elders had their hands amputated before this new light got to them.

Marvin Shilmer

• wasblind
    wasblind

It is obvious that there was no long term planning in place for the reduced size magazines and that this was a reactive

decision not a proactive one.______Hoser

It would serve them better if they did plan for the long term

at least until the " The Kingdom comes "

• wasblind
    wasblind

You gotta wonder how many elders had their hands amputated before this new light got to them.

Marvin Shilmer

The sister that studied wit' me, did say the sheep

waited on direction from brooklyn

She didn't lie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit