Interesting Genetic Research Published on Dog Evolution

by cantleave 227 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

I didn't say it was to long to read. I said I haven't had the time to read it properly and I like to take the time to study it.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Fast-forward from 4 months ago to present day.....

After additional research............... Evolution is a fact. Thank you for respecting my personal right to adjust my view.

• prologos
    prologos

Just a different, the WT angle:

if it took this Diet gene to show up so long,

what does say about the NEARNESS of the brave NEW WT WORLD where lions will have developed that C gene too, eating straw?

• *lost*
    *lost*

bumped to read later

• cantleave
    cantleave

.......what does say about the NEARNESS of the brave NEW WT WORLD where lions will have developed that C gene too, eating straw?

Absolutely nothing at all. Evolutionary biology is science, lions eating straw is mythology.

• QC
    QC

The dispute, life is a DESIGN not a product of willy-nilly chance, is about to be settled. Of course theophobic folks will fight it.

That's fine, worthwhile change always has its reactionary detractors.

But they will adjust and learn to enjoy reality. There is a dark side, though, it will always push back against the disinfectant of light (proven facts) which turns the world toward good.

Prime examples of this in modern times are the WT GB leadership and the religious Atheon (God hater) crowd. Theoretical diametrically opposed to each other, yet both work toward for the same "evil" end.

Fascinating!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Good point QC. I don't personally believe in life " originating " by chance. It will be settled eventually, and everyone who actually loves truth will accept the answer.

• jgnat
    jgnat

"everyone who actually loves truth will accept the answer"

Oxymoron. Lovers of truth never stop asking questions.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.

Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Oxymoron??? It's not an oxymoron to love a proven fact about something. I did not say ALL TRUTH about everything... As long as there are unknows the search for truth will continue considering those unknowns. I Exactly what do you disagree with?

If it is proven to me that there is no creator before I die, and therefore life originated with zero intervention then I am willing to accept that truth, what's the problem with that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit