New here and just sick!

by msconcerned 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

To Mouthy, Hi!

You can be my grandma, because I have lost both of my grandma's to the JW's. They both will not talk to me and I'm dead in their eyes. That has been the hardest part. So I will be your granddautgher and you can be my grandma. Deal?

G

• Fernando
    Fernando

I'm sure mouthy would be delighted Gojira_101!

• BorgHater
    BorgHater

Listen to Granny, (Grace)

Granny said,

Welcome MS.I am the granny on board. Because I didnt believe Jesus came invisably in 1914
    I was df. Losing my daughter,grandkids,greatgrandkids,By orders of the WT.
    MY understanding of being a Christian .IS LOVE!!!!not telling the congregation to hate.
    MY GOD!!!!If you wish to call him Jehovah is O.K. by me. But I call him Father as HE adopted
    me when I did as HE told me to do. "TO LISTEN TO MY SON">Jesus Christ !THE WAY! TRUTH! LIFE!
    So since I am the Granny ( MOUTHY one at that ) I am going to say to MY Saviour Jesus Christ just this

"Dear Heavenly Father I come before your throne,& ask that you open MS mind to KNOW YOU!

we were all duped by the false prophet, but it was in the first place because we wanted to serve you

Now I realized that we can do nothing on our own We must invite you into our hearts & mind

we are then born again.as the Scriptures tell us we are on doing so. Please be with MS as he

takes back the brain you gave him,& really THINKS about all the false prophet told us to do.AMEN!!!!!"

• BorgHater

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit