New Member-Active Elder

by Promitheas 98 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

PROMITHEAS- Welcome to the board ! It sounds as if this new WT teaching FDS = GB is really making many JW's think right now . WT Society just doesn't know when to stop, do they ? We are glad you are here and will be a support to you my friend. Take care. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Welcome Promithas.

The "new light" on the F&DS=GB is one of the many reason's why I myself have left and I think we are going to see more and more people joining us here because of that.

I'm so glad to hear you haven't lost your faith in God and his Son. That is the one thing that will sustain you and reading his word the Bible.

Welcome!

G

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Welcome !

Indeed how could the FDS be the governing body, if in the biblical account in Matt states that the slave was present BEFORE the master went away, then on the masters return was found to be faithful and discreet. Who is the master? When did he go away? When did he return ? (according to JW's)

The Governing Body was not formed until the 60's long after his claimed return in 1914 and there is no explanation as to who the slave was before Jesus went away. It is a sham, a quick idea that they through out before thinking. I believe they did it for legal reasons to stop the anointed from having any legal power over the organisation. A few months before this 'new light' some members of 'the anointed' got together and started a website, proposing reform to the WT organisation.

http://www.ajwrb.org/

Personally I think it is all nonsense. None of it is true. But this I believe was the events that took place.

• Promitheas
    Promitheas

I've found the little envelope & I've read the PMs . Thanks for your help.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Promitheas ,

After lurking for a year, then signing up, and posting, what does it feel like to finally be here?

We hope you feel comfortable, and know you are among Friends here.

Just Lois

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada

Welcome from ex-Yugoslavia, a small country in Europe, and from an active elder also.

Which country are you from?

TITO

Nebraska Nada>>>>>>Is that the actor Charlie Sheen you have as your aviatar ?

I just started watching reruns of Two and 1/2 Men, in the past 2 years. Never fails that I laugh my head off. They never repeat any of their jokes either. I don't like the new one. Only the old one with Charlie.

Just Lois

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada

No, it is Comrade Tito. President of Yugoslavia.

TITO

N . Nada>>>>Sorry. My bad. I still think your picture looks like Charlie Sheen.

In your country, do you even get reruns of 2 1/2 Men?

Just Lois

PS Tito...I sent you an email.

• gorgia
    gorgia

Welcome Promitheas!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit