New Member-Active Elder

by Promitheas 98 Replies latest jw friends

• whathappened
    whathappened

Welcome to the growing group here on JWN. We want to hear all about you.

• Promitheas
    Promitheas

ABibleStudent : Thanks a lot . I'll try to read Steve Hassan's books although I'm very busy. Fortunately, my wife & my son have the same ideas with me concerning WTBTS & GB's techniques on mind control. So I've at least my family's support & I'm very glad for it.(As you can understand my son is a 4th generation born-in)

• tif21
    tif21

welcome

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, and a big welcome again ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

Welcome.... sit a while

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

Thank you LoisLane, I might as well start a thread...

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Welcome to JWN family and you too al...detective

English is my language but you probably spell better then me

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

Thank you Found Sheep

Incidentally, anyone who can confirm whether to start a thread one needs 'permission' would be most welcome....

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Welcome! I too was an active elder when I signed up, I found the complete opposite of what I was "told" of those who do not share the same viewpoint as active JW's from my encounters on this site. Do not be afraid to express your feelings or even ask what might be seen as dumb - the majority of people here are friendly and deeply concerned about everyone's wellbeing spiritually and even physically. You will need them all as you go through the next part of your journey to freedom. Without the friends on this site the fade I took would have been a lot harder. Unlike the spirit of the GB - nobody here will kill the wounded. Come back often as we all need each other to overcome the obstacles and be helped to walk true once again. May you find peace of mind that leaving is not a sin. God and his son never intended us to be kowtowed to men for our worship to be found acceptable.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Al....detective -

Go to the main page

pick what topic you want it to be under

click the topic and then at the top of the page it says "new topic"

your all set

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit