New Member-Active Elder

by Promitheas 98 Replies latest jw friends

• Promitheas
    Promitheas

I'm a new member & I'd like to say Hi to everyone, intoducing myself.

I am a 3rd generation born-in at mid 50's & an active elder.

English is not my mother language, so pls ignore any grammatical errors. I live in a small country in Europe.

I'd like to thank you for all information posted. Some of them have rally helped me to understand and examine again my beliefs.

Last new light concerning F&DS=GB has verified the idea that they are Popes in the position op Pope.

I still believe in God & in his son Jesus Christ but not in the GB.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Prometheus: Bienvenue, benvenuto, willkommen!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Welcome Promitheas from a small European country. This is truly a global family here.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Welcome to the world of free and open expression

• Emery
    Emery

Welcome! Yes I like to refer to them now as Theological Voltron.

• usualusername
    usualusername

welcome

• mouthy
    mouthy

Prometheus...Welcome Great to have you join us. I'm the mouthy Granny on board 85plus.
    I am so pleased to read that you still believe in JESUS CHRIST! The FATHER said " LISTEN TO MY SON"
    He is the WAY, TRUTH, LIFE!!! glad you are able to join us. Lots on here dont believe in a Saviour
    but they are a great lot all of them weather they believe or dont believe ...Keep close to Christ.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Welcome

• Pyramid Scheme
    Pyramid Scheme

Welcome!

Best wishes to you on your spiritual journey......

I am a born-in former elder, so I can certainly relate with the spiritual and moral challenges you are dealing with!

You are surrounded by amazing people on this board, all in various stages of the examination of their beliefs.

There will be challenges, but enjoy the journey and listen to that voice inside - its your conscience guiding you!

A lot of people here have cut out the "middle man" and have a much better relationship with God and Christ now!

• WatchtowerFree
    WatchtowerFree

Welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit