New Member-Active Elder

by Promitheas 98 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, Promitheas. There was some discussion on this board whether the latest doctrinal change regarding the Faithful and Discreet Slave would even have an impact on believers. It does, for some like you, who are waking up.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Glad you found us - Welcome

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Welcome. I am still in but been reading and posting here for 10 yrs, It definitely helps me cope. Enjoy your stay!

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Welcome!

• Londo111
    Londo111

Welcome, brother!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Welcome Promitheas, You sound disgusted with the GB. How do you plan to control your emotions when talking with JW family members and friends? Reading and posting on JWN may increase your disgust with the GB. Since you are an elder, JWs in your congregation probably examine your actions more closely than other JWs.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Hoffnung
    Hoffnung

Welcome Promitheas,

I also live in Europe, good to have you on board.

Hoffnung

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

A warm welcome to you Promitheas. Good to have you here and extremely pleased that the new light on the GB got you thinking. Looking forward to hearing more about you when you are able to relate your story. -Leslie

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hello and welcome Prometheus ......So many of us are ex elders here. It will not be easy while you make an exit, but definitely worth it !

Is this the thought behind your name?

"In the Western classical tradition , Prometheus became a figure who represented human striving, particularly the quest for scientific knowledge, and the risk of overreaching or unintended consequences."

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

Looking forward to your posts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit