You are all invited to the Memorial Of Jesus Death this March 26th 2013/Invitation is included, just open.

by suavojr 101 Replies latest jw friends

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I will deliberately drink white wine that night as a sign of my rebelliousness

• Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile

Making an appearance at the annual reject Jesus ritual implies that we still have respect for the Watchtower Cult.

DON'T GO!!!!!

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Why are they celebrating the memorial of Christ death, when they believe he has returned invisibly. Isn't that a bit hypocritical.

Kojack

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

Sorry, I fired blanks.

For those that are wondering what they will say in the Memorial speech this year, here is the outline, but is in Spanish, so you can use google for the translation. One thing, now Jesus is our father, if you have earthly hope. That means that Jehovah is our Grandpa!!

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

I tried and tried to post the outline smaller, but I couldn't.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Why are they celebrating the memorial of Christ death, when they believe he has returned invisibly. Isn't that a bit hypocritical.

In JW theology, Jesus will judge those who do and those who don't and he wants to over look the ones wanting to get into heaven with him.

Maybe Jesus should have said do this until I return .

• perfect1
    perfect1

I cant go cause I dont have any of that multicultural garb everyone is wearing.

I attended the memorial in 2002 to appease some people.

If I ever go again I will drink all the wine and then walk out.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I always thought the memorial was supposed to stop after Jesus second coming.

• wolfman85
  • wolfman85
    wolfman85

BAAAAA, I GIVE UP!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit