You are all invited to the Memorial Of Jesus Death this March 26th 2013/Invitation is included, just open.

by suavojr 101 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

Not saying I'm going, but it might be interesting to see how they change the talk. Historically it's a few minutes about the life of Jesus, then a big ole chunk about the Faithful and Discreet Slave class, their importance and the importance of us peons to not partake and then a few minutes of passing crackers and Manischewitz around.

Now that the Governing Body IS the F&DS, how will they change the talk? Will they just re-word it to drop the F&DS references and just refer to the partakers as "the anointed"? Or will they take this oppurtunity to start the process of de-emphasizing the importance of the anointed, opening the way for an eventual opening up of everyone partaking (not likely on that last part, but something's gotta give sooner or later)

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL @ OUTLAW

All Partakers Get a New set of wheels

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

It is possible, the little black Brother, who is being tickled on the back of his head by Brother Russel's beard is Bible Brown.

Just Lois

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Considering the WBT$ has replaced Jesus with the WBT$ Governing Popes..

The Popes will probaly get more mention than Jesus at the Memorial..

Anyone going to the WBT$ Memorial is going to get..

Pope`D on..

.......................... mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

Your on a roll OUTLAW

I should have said in my previous post

that crazy partakers, should not get behind the wheel

• wasblind
    wasblind

double post

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Wuz!!..

No more Rest for JW`s!!..

Peddle WBT$ Magazines till your Wheels Fall Off!!..

undefined

............................. mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

MrsJones: Funny, the breaded guy kinda looks like Kenny Loggins to me.

He looks like Josh Lucas to me. Shave the beard and dye his hair blond -- He and Reese Witherspoon could be dancing in a bar to Sweet Home Alabama.

• JWOP
    JWOP

And again, the Watchtower Society's racism shows through: Jesus wasn't WHITE, He was born a JEW, as in OLIVE SKINNED.

One of my pet peeves.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I think I'll stay home and not eat crackers and drink wine all on my own. No need to schlepp all the way to a kingdom hall for that LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit